PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

1941 - 1950 of 2144 reviews

Electric Keys Online

I absolutely love this app!! It's so easy to setup and configure and it's great not having to ask my IT support to do something for me! Currently I've only used it for stock alerts which has worked perfectly. Now I'm considering using it in a broader fashion to use the notifications to send out messages to my customers. There's great scope here for what it can be used for.

Not only is this app great for any store, I'd have to say the support team are by far the best I've worked with in the 4 years I've been trading on Shopify. Kunal, who I've been dealing with is second to none. It's been a real pleasure chatting with him using their Live Chat and I wish him and everyone at PushOwl every success. To build an app like this, supply it for free and support it with the dedication that they do - they deserve a big thanks from me.

Well done guys! :)

Ecouteurbluetooth1

Very good app and support i recomand this for customers

Pettersmarten

This is a "Must Have App" To All Shopify Sellers! Super easy to setup. Really great assistance via chat while you're setting up as well. I must say I LOVE that.

I have just set up the app and have already sold for more than $230 via this app!

Thanks a lot for this great app.

Jointisolationgear

PushOwl is an absolute must have app, and the support is outstanding in fact Kunal and his team are amazing. five star service from a five star company.
Good job guys .

Abdonsonlinestore

Great App to notify your customers and maximise conversions.
Easy to use interface, all you have to do is add a few lines of text and then you're sending notifications directly to your customers.

They also have a really good customer experience team.

Myyogalove

The features of this app are pretty amazing plus I am delighted with the helpful support! Thank you!

Theskinnerd

Nice app. Easy to use and it a much better way than email to get through to customers.

Saudepets

Really recommend the app. Easy to use and good return. Collects subscribers in a fast way to spread news. Lovely!

Crooked Imaging

Superb app, great to be able to push notifications to customers devices :) Support is the best I have experienced, very helpful and very quick to respond.

Wicked Cute

Great support before even purchasing the app.