PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

1971 - 1980 of 2351 reviews

Trendybargainstore

Great App. Highly recommended for new and older stores. Shashank from support was great and helped me remedy my concerns and also recommended the cart saver feature..

Luxedy

One of the best apps for Shopify! Been using PushOwl for a few months now and I'm really happy with the features and the support. The push notifications drive 3x times more traffic to my website in comparison to newsletters. Keep up the good work guys!

Chuchoters Lets Whisper

The app is a must try. Big Thumbs Up! I am a small merchant and they are giving their premium features for free, so I can grow my business what else one can ask for? The team is helpful, taught me everything related to their app. Hope it is going to help others too.

Super Aquarium Store

Kunal, one of the guys behind the creation of this app, has done an amazing job giving me all the info I need.
The app itself seems to be amazing and most importantly user friendly.
So far so good and recommended!

Neonmello

Excellent service, excellent app. You dont have to know a single thing to get started. Easy to use and friendly interface. You're better off with this app than without it.

The Watch Stop Australia

PushOwl allows us to take advantage of the emerging marketing trend of push-notifications. It's very easy to use, it looks great and has is very effective. The support team have been persistent in helping us trying to make the most of their app. It's a great app developed by excellent people.

Crispy Citron

Great app and great customer support!

The Pet Atelier

The app itself is amazing! Easy to use, easy to navigate and extremely well priced - virtually pays for itself. But the best part is the customer service and support! Would highly recommend this to everyone!

Deshanee

Actually I am not a person who write reviews until I get to know the app is working well and nicely. “I’m using PushOwl for a month now and I'm very happy with it. The app works great and I've already made some extra revenue thanks to the automated abandoned cart push notifications. The team is also amazingly helpful and supportive. If you doubt trying it out, don't doubt anymore. You won't regret. 5 stars!” This is an amazing app and we are getting lots of necessary features like Abandoned cart, Price drop, Back in stock, New product, Shipping notifications within the app.
Thank you again to the app team for giving us such a amazing experience.

Current Home Ny

We are managing a platform change, and the guys at PushOwl were so patient and helpful. They explained everything about the platform, went over examples and options. Kunal was so far above and beyond helpful and knowledgeable.

So far everything is as advertised. Lightweight, clean concise. I love it so far.