PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

DIOP

Unsure how the app performs yet, but excited for its potential. I'm wondering if people will actually opt in to this.

VENTUREPOLISH

I used this to get more online traffic.Great one time click user sign up.I wish it had more themes..

Uniluxe

I am giving 4 stars for now for customer service provided and I am sure after chatting with rep I will love this app.... I will return to update this review when I complete my setup. I am excited to see this works as I have been trying other apps to no avail. Thank you.

Geek Paradise LLC

Just downloaded the app and i was amazed with the awesome customer service. Great app! definitely i recommend it

Furper.com

Just installed this app, helps me to grow my shopify business, But waiting for more updated from team.

Fits4yoga

I've been using this app for months, great customer service and a great way to ping your customers. Emails from the company are also informative. I would recommend.

Storetrendingcom

An interesting way to reach your customers. Not sure how effective it is, but only time will tell. As for the interface and system, it's easy to use.

Omgoing Pte Ltd

Currently on this for a while for my site - works well, customer service is good and i will possibly move on to the paid plan if it suits my needs. Thank you so much.

Lifeislife In

A very interactive set of people who have designed a convenient UI for multiple use scenarios. we continue to use it regularly to push messaging and are starting to see returns increase.
Hopefully, there will be a segmentation interface soon, that will help us create more relevant messaging. holding off one star for that.

Wispy Lash

User friendly, easy to get started