PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available

Skineez®

The app is easy to install and use. We have a larger number of subscribers than expected, but many are outside the USA. We ship anywhere but are not excepting foreign currency yet. We had one sale and four clicks, one by me, on ten campaigns. The analytics could be better, but the customer service was great. With so few clicks, I'm reluctant to upgrade.

Brevityshop.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use this app to get me new subscribers. I like the support with support I have been able to increase subscriber base and improve engagements on campaign.

ALOHAS

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We have been using pushowl for sometime and we are quite happy with the platform. We would be interested in more segmentation and analytic features from the app.

SHRED.

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Push notifications work really well and we are experiencing a very good cart abandonment conversion. We need to improve on campaign conversions. Back in stock doesn't seem to work as a browser notification, we may have to upgrade to enterprise to embed the code on our theme.

FirePits.Store

The app is a good concept but unfortunately you have to have a lot of traffic and people genuinely interested in your product for them to subscribe. I appreciate the customer service given as well as the attention from the PushOwl team.

b.glen Singapore

Location Singapore

The app is good, does what it suppose to do. However does not work for iphone due to the iOS update. Hoping to see more functions in the future

SHOPTRAYVION

This will be my first time using this app. But I’m thrilled to be able to reach clients on a personal level with newsletters and new product.

Skrapsit Shop

Location India

Extremely intuitive and clear UI. Easy to reach customer support. Would totally recommend this app!!

KARA&I

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Just installed and support excellent in sorting and assisting. Couldn't ask for more. Just 16 more characters to finish the review !!

Matador Meggings

STELLAR customer service!!! From onboarding to maintenance, they've provided the best customer service I've ever received. I even hopped on a call with their CEO, who was very helpful. My only constructive feedback their poor reporting and over-attribution. They attribute all sales to themselves even though the person may not have seen or nor clicked on the notification. It's crucial to have "clickthrough" conversions separated in the reporting & attribution. Also, any other more detailed/advanced reports are on the higher level tiers. When you use Facebook or Google or any advertising/marketing platform, the reporting is provided to everyone by default. They need to figure out other features to add to the premium tier and enable accurate reporting to everyone using & paying for the tool.

May 24, 2021

Thank you for your detailed feedback! We are introducing the advance reporting features soon and will be making it available to all users, even on the free plan.

We have also enrolled you into our reporting feature BETA, so that you can get early access and provide us with more feedback on how to improve. We're also going to be launching custom attribution settings so you can change the attribution window and type to better suit your reporting needs.