PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS

Location India

I have set up this app about 2 weeks ago and gathering subscribers. Meantime, the functions look fine. Will review again after a couple of month usage on performance. Taransh was very helpful with great advise on my website. Great customer service. Thank you

Warlord Games Ltd

Time spent using app About 1 year

The CS/Tech team is very helpful and responsive and proactive.
Very easy and intuitive to use - would recommend Pushowl.
Only ask would be more in-depth reporting/analytics and segmentation options.

Skineez®

The app is easy to install and use. We have a larger number of subscribers than expected, but many are outside the USA. We ship anywhere but are not excepting foreign currency yet. We had one sale and four clicks, one by me, on ten campaigns. The analytics could be better, but the customer service was great. With so few clicks, I'm reluctant to upgrade.

Brevityshop.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use this app to get me new subscribers. I like the support with support I have been able to increase subscriber base and improve engagements on campaign.

ALOHAS

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We have been using pushowl for sometime and we are quite happy with the platform. We would be interested in more segmentation and analytic features from the app.

SHRED.

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Push notifications work really well and we are experiencing a very good cart abandonment conversion. We need to improve on campaign conversions. Back in stock doesn't seem to work as a browser notification, we may have to upgrade to enterprise to embed the code on our theme.

FirePits.Store

The app is a good concept but unfortunately you have to have a lot of traffic and people genuinely interested in your product for them to subscribe. I appreciate the customer service given as well as the attention from the PushOwl team.

b.glen Singapore

Location Singapore

The app is good, does what it suppose to do. However does not work for iphone due to the iOS update. Hoping to see more functions in the future

SHOPTRAYVION

This will be my first time using this app. But I’m thrilled to be able to reach clients on a personal level with newsletters and new product.

Skrapsit Shop

Location India

Extremely intuitive and clear UI. Easy to reach customer support. Would totally recommend this app!!