PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1962 reviews

Dalyshop

Pushowl is an amazing app allows to recover our abundant cart , do push notifications price drop, etc perfect for Black friday cyber monday.

They also provide Perks for early stage startups - Business plan for FREE either for one year or until your store earns up to 1000 USD in attributed revenue through PushOwl, which personally for me was a great push.

Elijah's Place

I love this app! It has everything you need! Customer service is awesome and patient and makes sure you understand everything! Thanks!

Adona

have been using it for over 3 months and has already generated a few thousand Euros in revenue, easy to use automations and easy to send campaigns, support always there for us, thanks!

Harber London

In our first day, we made a 400£ revenue with the first 12 impressions. It’s easy to install and easy tu use. Seriously, you must use this app.

Woody Watches

very helpful app and very very very helpful team , I recommend it to all startups , it is really gonna help you guys

my-arts-gear

I use this app to increase my conversions. The Early stage plan is a great help for people just starting off. Highly recommend

Catholic Productions

Support has been great and the app, at least for the $19 version, seems to be working fine.

Just good to know as a store owner that support is there to help with questions.

Angel Wings and Demon Horns

This app is absolutely perfect for your needs, especially if you are like me and you are just starting out. The app gives you the freedom to concentrate on what is the most important part of the business, your customers, and it doesn't take your time away from the rest of your day. Thank you for giving me the opportunity I needed to grow and be successful.

thedilinebeauty.com

Easy to use and perfect for my Shopify store. Rameez very friendly, As a beginner easy to follow all

Vape Superstore

This is a great app and a must have for any store. We've had some excellent returns from our push notifications, making the app worth every penny. Really easy to use and the support team are fab!