PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

E v e & K i t

Just downloaded the app and already loving it. A good alternative to collecting email addresses from your visitors. I am able to know where my visitors are from and that would allow me to create targeted campaign. It has minimal to none configuration requires... it works immediately after being installed.

Colette Lola

I tried another push app before this one which turned out to be a waste of time, not only did it not function correctly it also turned out they didn't save our subscribers properly so we lost them all :(

PushOwl was the complete opposite.
The app is super easy to us.
Product images show up correctly on abandoned cart notifications on this one and the support team is super helpful and always easy to contact.

So in short, if your looking for a push notification app you can't go too far wrong with PushOwl

ROZYANA.com

pushowl is best chosen for notifications, they helped me, thanks pushowl nice app. i recommend downloading this app

Carola Zeta

contacted assistance at midnight (their local time) and they answered and fixed the issue in 5 minutes, thank you!

UnFazed Tees

I used this app to deliver push notifications to my customers. So far the features and customer service is awesome! I love the ability to customize and personalize your notifications. So far, its Great!!

Classic Collars

The app is really well designed, the support is awesome, and the free plan pays for itself if by making you money. How awesome is that?

lifeiseco

Awesome app & the support team is great :) Easy & pretty straightforward. I would totally recommend.

Bio-whiteS

So far one of the best app I've used. Their customer service is great and they are really ready to help. they have good plans and understand beginners well. 100% would recommend.

Lanisape

It's an excelent app and has an excelent customer service.
It does what it has to do, I recommend 100%

Shinkah Beauty

I absolutely love Push Owl! It's another helpful way to reach more people and keep them informed on my brand.