PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Push Notification: Abandoned Cart Recovery, Retargeting, Sales

Social Media Calendar

Great app for improving conversions and ROAS. Abandoned cart reminders really work and with campaigns, you can easily make some extra money. Pricing is affordable and customer service is super helpful.

Shekou Woman New Zealand

Handy app, would be suitable for any sized brand due to their different plan options. Great customer service!

iOgrapher

Awesome app and world class customer support! Since adding Push Owl we have definitely seen an increase in sales. And...this is with us using the defaults! Now that we are learning more about the features we expect to see even better conversions! Highly recommend!

Velazi Shop

just installed it but i reached out to the support team and got a response very quick. Not only that but the person was very helpful :) thanks again for the assistance getting set up

HELLORAW

We are a e-com start-up delivering tropical fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. PushOwl seems to be a perfect tool for our needs. Ad we are new in the business, we need to keep engaging our customers and build a rapport with them for a long term growth. The PushOwl team is proactive and focuses more on customer education on top of everything.

Bodyshine

I really appreciate how easy it is to use. Great for any business. Amazing customer service. I love it!

Guerrilla-Group

PushOwl has been very helpful as a marketing app, efficient and userfriendly with supportive customer service, highly recommended.

DanceWear Corner

I have been with PushOwl for over a year now and it has been amazing. Plus a great ROI. They are always helpful and insightful. Given the new Apple updates with Facebook and other advertising, this platform is a no brainer to start communicating with your own customers. Works great for Dancewearcorner.com

My Little Monkey

Great service! Lots of advice given which helped boost subscribers, without me even asking! Would recommend to any store. The free plan is very good as it allows you to build your subscriber list for free.

The Ari Nicole Collection

AMAZINGGGGGGG!!! I was given suggestions and guidance on features they don't even offer. The associate sent me helpful links to drive my conversation rates up and ended up giving me access to their start up plan for new business owners. Very pleased with my experience so far!