PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

The Spinsterz

Love this app and I'm getting a KILLER ROI on it! I'd highly recommend using this app, in fact I've installed it on all 3 of my stores!

Minou Store

5+ stars, more than happy :)
one of the best apps for shopify you won't believe how good it is until you use it you sales will skyrocket shortly, and your store will be more legit with all those notifications.

PETi Aroha

I used this app to recover abandoned carts and retention. I found this app to be extremely user friendly, straightforward and successful. The customer service and support was helpful, extremely honest, and 10/10 - highly recommended.

SC GEN MERCH

Though I have yet to fully try out this app, the support and the features are awesome and being able to play around with it before you get started even makes you want to upgrade right away! Cheers to a great team!

Hair Extension Courses

Easy set up, very intuitive dashboard and great support if required. Making sales from it even before our trial has ended.

Eat Well Nashville

We have had amazing results using PushOwl and there have been zero hiccups! It helps us keep multiple touchpoints with our customer base which always helps with revenue.

BRANDSTORE

This is by far the best app in shopify for pushing notifications in to your subscribers,very easy to use and the support which you guys are providing is extremely satisfying.Kudos ! for the entire team

Native Rituals

Love this app very helpful support team. Highly recommend Push Owl, It is helpful with direct engagement to customers.

Impact Studios

I originally purchased this for the abandoned cart reminders (which work flawlessly), however after neglecting the other uses of push notifications, one of their team actually reached out to me to provide some creative uses for them. It's difficult to give that kind of attention less than 5 stars.

(I mean, I guess I could - but that would make me a d**k.)

Reusable Goods Shop

Easy to use. Excellent support. Awesome Customer Service. Right suggestions. I recommend PushOwl Web Push Notifications. They are the best!