PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Best Sparkling

I have just started using the app, it is perfect and easy from setting to everything, customer service and supporting team are professional and cooperative.

Store Drift

They really help you better your store. I signed up and got a free plan. Also they make sure you make money with em before you pay em

Limi Keys

PushOwl is incredible and so is their customer service. Thank you to Lucio and the team for being stellar! This app will absolutely increase your conversions.

LilChic BabyBug Boutique

Just installed this app supper easy to use and set up. Had a question about a feature and customer service was great and personable.

Giani Dafirenze

Muy buena aplicación y el servicio al cliente es excelente. Te responden de inmediato y te ayudan en todo.

Pawls

Best app of its kind! Support is always amazing and easy to contact them through there live chat. Lucio was able to promptly help me with my request and in no time everything was setup. I will recommend them app 110%

Alzoi

They were nice to give me the business plan free due to the situation going on and you wont get charged. I am excited to use this new app on my store, it will surely get back customers! I just got this so its hard to really decide whats bad or good. feeling positive that this will help me.

Tech Arrivo

I installed this app, the support is supper fast and they upgraded my plan to Business for free with all advance features! Worth a try.

Cold and Cranky

Really helpful- great support and upgraded me to a business plan for free! The app works really well - I love it!

Shinejules

I install this app yesterday and look great , they have very good customers services , and they upgrade my account to business because of hard times with covid .I really appreciate they doing that , coz its very difficult for the ones who just starting .!!! i totally recommend it