PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2043 reviews

11 - 20 of 1978 reviews

Travel your Future

Excellent app with Excellent customer service. The team will be glad to assist in any situation. Application also works extremely good. Enjoying from the first minutes after i downloaded it

GeekyGet

This is our second store with PushOwl App. Outstanding customer service as always. PushOwl support has always been proactive in reaching out and helping us get better results with our campaigns. This is a company that truly CARES about its customers. I wish you guys all the best!

RiderzPlanet

Simply Awesome!! This app really helped us in increasing our sales by 2X. Abandoned cart automation has been really very helpful. We now no longer need email marketing to remind our customers for abandoned cart.

Support has been awesome. These guys are superb. All my queries are solved on live chat instantly. .. Keep up the good support guys..

Pretty.fi

A great app to combine with all the campaigns going on in your webshop! A great and helpful customer service :)

Hunters Furniture

This app is fantastic for generating subscribers that you can sell too for free. I use push owl to send daily flash sales and love the abandoned cart feature, its paid for itself 100x over. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to grow there business. Check us out at www.huntersfurniture.ca

Cynaglow

I met Felix in 2019. He is so reliable and helpful. I can't thank him enough for always being persistent. Thank you Felix!

PushOwl has been a great experience so far. I can't wait to increase my sales in 2020.

Nature Reflections

I've been using this app for about 2 months and I have seen really good results- about a 2% share of sales- which for something that starts off as a free service is actually quite amazing! The support is awesome and I feel like this app will help my shop to continue to grow. It is also very simple to use and with canva, you can easily make your hero images so your notification really stands out.

Iron Tanks

Great app, super helpful staff. Intuitive UI. Had no troubles with integration at all. Highly recommended!

SET FOR SET

I'm very impressed with PushOwl. The UI is super easy to use and it has everything you need. Moreover, PushOwl makes sure you are up-to-date with Google/Chrome's updates. And, best of all, the customer support is fantastic. Rameez is my guy! Overall, I can say this web push notification app easily deserves the 5 stars that it has.

Manière De Voir

The best push notifications app available!

Beautiful UX, intelligent functionality and top class customer service.