PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 12, 2023

It has been a pleasure working with this team. Their support through our expansion has been a 10/10 experience. They are quick to respond and handle requests, and they are very knowledgeable.

The Beard Struggle
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 10, 2023

Muy buen servicio al cliente. Atención rápida y eficaz. Muy feliz hasta ahora, y con ansias de obtener resultados pronto.

OLIVESTORE.CL
Chile
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 8, 2023

Great app, intuitive to use and given us some great results already! Support is excellent too, can't fault it.

Kleva Range - Everyday Innovations
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 8, 2023

I signed up for Push owl a while ago and set my automation and forgot about it-It continued to make me money. I recently started utilizing the campaigns and they started making money right away! Deffiataley worth the add-on to your shop! Plus, their customer service is hands down awesome to help you get going!

Shop7degrees
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 28, 2022

Ein sehr guter Service den man nicht überall bekommt. Die Kontaktperson war sehr zuvorkommend und hat bei allen Anliegen geholfen soweit es ging.
Eine Zusammenarbeit die man nicht alle Tage hat.

Vielen Dank und viele Grüße!!

Sparrow Agent
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 25, 2022

I'm pretty happy with the advise and support offered by the PushOwl. Thanks to them I'm understand a little more how to run my store. Grateful..!!!

Davof-Art
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 25, 2022

We have been using PushOwl on our eCommerce store for a few years. We have been pleased with the amount of revenue it has generated from its campaigns and automations for Abandoned Carts and Browse Abandonment.

We would like to see an Exclude Segment feature added for the lists to send campaigns to. That would make the App even better!

UpDown Desks Australia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 21, 2022

PushOwl has been an amazing revenue driver for us! The support team have been very helpful, particularly Taransh who always keeps us updated with tips and ways to improve. Really appreciate it, highly recommend the app!

SIR.
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 20, 2022

I love the app and i love the support! They just contacted me to show me, that my used plan is a bit to big!

I recommend the app for everyone.

Heimat Heide
Germany
Time spent using app: 30 days
December 16, 2022

Amazing feature and excellent service. Good notification and save some ads fee. The app works very well!

Miracle Brand