PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

2021 - 2030 of 2324 reviews

Cell Smart

Excellent application! Great support staff. Very supportive and always helping me with hints and tips. Cannot fault them.

Destored

Great application , it is very simple to use and in the mean time it gives the best results.

Slim Pickins Meals

Fantastic customer service and It'll help your website immensely!

Try them out!

Stylezed

A very competent company that has offered a great deal of support and advice beyond the call of duty. All of my questions were answered.I would highly recommend this service.

Evoqstyle

Awesome bunch of three nerds, really cares about providing value added service, tips and guidelines to their subscribers
A Must Have!

Shoppabilities Com

I just had a great helpful session with PushOwl and Kunai! Did you know that these people are a team of 3 and they work hard to help you find some customers through the latest push notification techniques.
I was happy to give them a PERFECT review, 10 out of 10! Thanks Push Owl!

Urban Urbane Co

I am writing this because I just had the best supportive and helpful chat ever with Kunal, regarding this product, its features and future plans and goals. As a small best owner and solopreneur, their team can truly identify and offer clarity on how to engage with PushOwl and your audience. I recommend this team and app for your business growth.

Sue Tracys Gifts

Their customer service is GREAT! I spoke with Kunal and he had the app on my site in minutes, very friendly (and funny too!) I also received the $99 app for free (so long as my site fit the criteria, which it did). I just installed it today so I don't know how well it will help me yet, but if the app is as good as their customer service, I should, without a doubt, get mega sales!

Extraordinary Clothes

What an amazing app!
Really helpful, simple and innovative.
Besides that, the support team is really awesome!
Service is key.
Would rate it 10 out of 5 Stars if i could, haha!

Alivekart Com

Neat and effective. Didn't realise their automation was so effective till I saw the numbers! Good going guys!