PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

2031 - 2040 of 2324 reviews

Balux Store

This is my best app and The pushowl team is really helpful and respond to any of your questions very fast

Heartfelt Barks

PushOwl is super user friendly, self-explanatory, and overall super easy to use. They also have a live chat feature, where they are always willing and happy to help and answer any questions you might have. Would highly recommend anyone looking for this type of feature (push notifications) to consider PushOwl!

Crocodealshop

This is the best app for any shopify store, very easy to use and the support is always there to assist you ! thanks PushOwl

Littbuzz

Positive reviews lead me to PushOwl, and the guys behind it are humble, personable, and quite thorough and helpful. I was set up with them in minutes. Looking forward to fully utilizing PushOwl's full suite of marketing features.

Purozaffiro

Kunal is great, super friendly and helpful. Can't wait to see the great results from PushOwl! Props to the team. Recommended!!

Armedwithtruth

It's been super easy to install and use. It's had almost 2x higher conversion rate for abandoned checkouts vs send an email. Great UI and incredible customer service.

Willows More

Great guys fast reply to my questions!!!!!
I am still trying out this app so i will leave another review for the app its self after i have used it.
Suzy

Kiaanar Home Originale U S A India

Fresh and the future of marketing! Just what we need to match our trend of staying ahead of time, wish I had installed this right when we launched our e-commerce.

Booboooutlet

A great app which has helped me a lot in retaining customers and gathering email subscriptions. I would recommend it to everyone.

Bigolu

Very very helpful app, connect with your customers without having your own mobile app, getting a lot of sales from old customers. Never knew there is an app which could do this.
Great work PushOwl thanks.