PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Petinteractions

I have just installed the app on my store and I had a few questions so I started a conversation with them. I was literally very pleasantly amazed with such excellent customer service, both in their area of expertise but also outside. Althought it is a small team, the service was very high quality. If someboy is looking to get this app installed in their store, please do, the service is remarkable. Thanks again for helping me out the way you did. I am so grateful. Talk to you soon !

Professional Gaming

Real Support! I like their insight, and I feel like I am going to like this app.. I just got it, but I expect big things!

Unicornyshop

Great service & great support (I mean it, really great people).

The Prickly Rose Boutique

I have just started using PushOwl and already have been given great advice from the customer service! Not just on how to use this app but on how to check on things for my whole website. I would for sure recommend this app! Best part? It is free!

Mumnbubchoice

This app is easy to use and has great potential. Was surprised by how good was the customer support! Recommended!

Soulwish

Perfect customer service, amazing features with simple interface. It has much more potential than email marketing!

Chalkinsocial

Incredible customer service at 2am their time! Impressive, thorough, and quick!

Homesteadify

Wow! From the minute I installed it wasn't even 10 minutes and I was chatting with a great support rep who was helping me getting started and giving me some good links to help me with my Shopify new store setup. So far the app is working like a dream. So much better then email marketing!

Dapper Bear

so far so good! exceptional support. these guys are the real deal! def. recommend.

Tokyo Passion Ws

This app is best among all apps I have ever used!! Great app functionality and wonderful customer support during 7 days a week! Thanks guys.