PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Snapz Shopping Mall

Where do I begin? The designers and engineers definitely know what they doing!

They create a balance with notifications so that I or my customers don't feel spammed!

I was just browsing the app store to see if I could find an app that would make my products reach my customers more conveniently....guess what? that's exactly what Pushowl does!

They keep my customers coming back! and that's money in my pocket!

Thanks so much!
ps.. Have a store? Download this now!

Aphnomarketing

Honestly the app looks amazing and I think it will definitely help a lot of people converting sales. The pop-up notifications are great to drive traffic back to your store. 100% Recommended.

The Borough

The support for this app is phenomenal without a doubt. I would highly recommend this to any ecommerce owner. Right out of the gate I got a warm introduction, advice, and lots of value. If you don't have this app you should get it right now!!!!

Dedica2 2

Don't miss this app! if you are thinking about how to interact directly with your target market, this app is a must! I was having trouble with one small issue, due to my ignorance on these matters, but immediately received a perfect support from PushOwl !! Keep up the good work guys!!

Lasslo

Definitely would recommend! They helped me a lot in the creation of my store!

Rawdogbrands

The customer service is amazing! Was setting up the app and was invited for a guided tour by one of the PushOwl team. So far it's simple to setup and execute. Being able to reach out proactively to a bounce or an anonymous abandoned cart is HUGE. These guys are in the right place at the right time. I'm anxious to see the new conversions.

Marketersupply

Wow Great app impressive what it can do and on top of that free definitively a must have app specially targeting abandoned carts and being able to send notifications to your customers really great AP not only that great customer service depreciate it thank you guys and good luck! Check it out www.marketersupply.com

Pelvic Pain Solutions

Great, easy to use and excellent support from the get-go. I highly recommend these guys. When it comes to service, they are amazing. Get the app!

Tagarnish

Amazing app so far and very easy to use. The support team is AMAZING. Kunal answered questions of mine that didn't even pertain to the app but helped me with my website strategies. I would recommend to anyone who i just starting up and previously established.

Mypremiumaccessories

Apps look absolutly amazing. Great visual. Amazing features... Better have it now! On top, it's completely free...
Just arrived on the plateform and was taken in charge by one of the member of the team that did great and was very nice and helpful !
Thanks for your help and your great app ! Keep up the good work ! ;)