PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

The Pet House Inc.

I really do like this application, still exploring the app but all in all i think im using the right app to be in the right track, props to their support rameez. such a nice person to talk with.

Liam & Company

It’s only day one but we’ve already seen a great subscription rate... far higher opt-in rate vs email so far. It was very simple to install and set up the automations. My only recommendation to the app dev team is make the options above the business plan easier to sign up for. Having to contact support to do so is a point of friction that is probably unnecessary. Five stars on the app itself.

Fit For Fad

PushOwl is a great app. Specially the abandoned cart web push app, which converts the customer easily without much of our work. the team is also very supportive and great

Neat Shop

This is one of the fewest apps that I pay for the minute I open an install it. it is amazingly helpful, the concepts I am totally in love with, I am sure it will help me a lot in my new store, it's like having a supervisor on your Website. The Support Team is amazing, I worked with Felix, a very professional and friendly customer service staff. if I could, I would definitely go for a 10-star vote. those guys ROCK.
What More does a new store wish for but a push notification app for abandoned cart recovery, targeted campaigns, and powerful automation. it saves a lot of time to make you focus on growing your business.

Dog World Mx

Big Boy Collectibles

Super easy to install and use, a must-have app for your Shopify shop. I'm very happy with it. Thumps up

AestheticNation

We've used over 4-5 apps & are still using them with a combination of Pushown. The plugin works great & the support team provides is just fantastic.

Top App in the Retargetting Game. Highly recommended.

természet egészsége

Nagyon hasznos aplikáció. Éretelmesen és egyszerűen lehet értesíteni vele az ügyfeleket - vásárlókat. Segítőkész tanácsadással.

KEE INDONESIA

We use the app and have some great results even we use the free plan. Very useful for us, SMB, that don't have much initial capital.

Joy of London

PushOwl is truly amazing! I gained many enthusiastic clients & sales. Easy to get started and succeed!