PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Hola Wellbeing

I have a new start up on Shopify and found this app by accident. I received fantastic instant help during the onboarding process that made life very simple and gave me confidence that I won't be left stuck in the mud if I have problems at a later stage. 5 stars for customer service and friendliness. Thank you.

The Gypsy Shrine

I was looking for an app which allowed me to share push notifications to customers, Push Owl has not disappointed. We have seen some great results through our abandoned cart notifications and shipping notifications. Our subscription list continues to grow and we're expecting this to go from strength to strength. The customer service so far has been the best I've received from a Shopify app. Would definitely recommend.

OEES STORE

I've used the app for a while now and it is been going well for me they count on impressions, not subscribers which are given a chance to grow your subscribers and their support is very helpful.

M•USE Fashion

I really love my experience so far using PushOwl. The customer support is super helpful and knowledgeable. You can basically ask them any technical issues with their site built-in conversation window. The interface is modern and easy to navigate.

BBI

Pushowl is a great app with a lot of neat features. For the price, they really offer a lot for customizing and sending push notifications. There is a free plan which offers some great features, and the upgrade is well worth it and pays for itself through sale, abandoned cart, and back in stock notifications.

slippersss

Thxs for the professional work , they are great i recommend anyone to start with them , you will regret if you dont install this app.

lantern scout

Amazing customer services! they walk you through everything you need and answers all your needs promptly, was a pleasure working with them

Pressbar GmbH

Great app to send Push Notifications to your customers/visitors. It makes you stand out from the crowd and offer a service other cannot. Highly recommended. Their service is amazing and they help you out within minutes and sometimes even seconds.

Point Two Design

PushOwl has been around a while and we were early adopters of the app. We recently changed our Shopify account for a re-brand and the team at PushOwl was really great helping us switch our account. This app is a good alternative to always needing someones emails and with integrations with Judge.me its really easy to get reviews from people. After years of working in E-comm my opinion is that a good team of customer support from app developers is one of the greatest assets for any app. (and a rare find) PushOwl's team is 100% that team and I wish we could use them for other dev projects! ;) I would most definitely recommend this app!

The Tura Store

Don't yet know if the app will help with sales. However, the customer support is the best out there. Thanks to Rameez for helping me with everything. Really looking forward to growing my subscriber list with PushOwl. A must have Shopify app, no doubt!