PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Alfie Reid

Great app. Easy to implement and very responsive customer support. No hesitation whatsoever to recommend PushOwl.

RenoShop

One of the best apps on shopify, which all kind of merchant stores must have. Easy to install and use

Yummy Gummy Molds

Recently added this app to my store and support has been great. Really fast at responding, looking forward to testing out all the features.

CheLife

i received a really good assistance!

Lucio was really kind and available!

The Visual Tailor

Great notification and abandoned cart features, I love it! The new promotion they are running is godsent for new businesses looking to get off the ground too. A great model that I wish more platforms would follow - take note app providers!

WEALTHLIFE

App is Awesome and customers service efficient and fast to resolve every doubt!
Ps they for locks down upgrade me to business version

nailaddict.me

I used PushOwl and it made a real difference in my business. more visitors, sales, conversion.. Will use it for all my stores from now on. highly recommended

gardenersoul

It is a great app for new businesses. They provide a free business plan in order to support small businesses.

naturesapothacary

Awesome app with great features like campaign creation abandoned cart recovery, and shipping notifications and great customer service. Thanks for the help Rameez.

Pepper Plant

Amazing customer service! I love this app and it's so easy to use! They also upgraded my free plan to the business plan for free!