PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Hi Honey

Very Useful app. Email marketing has its own restrictions & cons so I chose to go with the push notification. and believe me guys, Nobody does it better than PUSHOWL.
Happy to know that you guys are from Bangalore, India. This app is just what I needed. so guys take a Free plan & hit the road. Good luck.
Thanks guys

Q by QS

Great support.Just started the automation so will see if there will be any results. I think adding more customized features would help to cater better for certain stores. Also i suggest especially now during this time to charge a percentage of any sales that come from the clicks and not so much from subscriptions, i think if your confident of your app to produce results you would itleast offer that as an option.

HomeOutlook

Great app and great customer service! Very handy when it comes to automation. It has been a great help and I will continue to use it

Popstry

I'm liking this app so far but I only got 5 subscribers from it and they're all me. LOL! I do notice people like to ignore the push notifactions, so I have to do something to get them to want to subscribe so its on me. Its not as easy to get subscribers as I originally thought, but hopefully I can make use of it once I am able to maximize the free 500 subscribers. Great customer service . The app itself is very easy to navigate, but only thing I was they would have is a button to delete subscribers that way you can play around with it more. I would recommend it as I think push notifications can really help get you more sales.

Pet bonds

Great experience with PushOwl. Lucio was so helpful, managed to get my plan upgraded in seconds. PushOwl offer great plans for start up business like mine. Thumbs up!

Alora Boutique

Pretty easy to use. I originally got it because it integrated with Fera.ai (to send out social proof push notifications), but I started using it on it's own as well.

Their updated dashboard makes creating campaigns easy and the support team is very responsive!

They have a good free plan for you to try out if you are just starting. Worth the download!

Life Essentials

The support teams are extremely helpful and nice. Quick response and best solution. Supporting starting small businesses to get through this crisis. Recommended!

K.I.R.Accessories

The Team was Awesome. Came to my rescue on instant :) I'll use them again on my next business !!!!!!

Teo Cabanel

We are still new to the app but one thing is sure : the client support via live chat is the best we've ever seen for any app or service online.

Kawaii Kimono Shop

The idea of using push notifications for marketing is genius, and this app puts that within anyone’s reach. It’s very easy to navigate and set up, and the notification messages are highly customizable. Customer service is the best you’ll find anywhere. I’ve just started using the app, but I’ll update my review as I get more experience with it.