PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

Suhani Gifts Limited

Amazing customer service & in-depth technical expertise! PushOwl Rocks!!
I had some setup issues which were resolved within minutes! Already seeing the results on the same day of installing!

CC Diva Designs

Great App and customer service is great. I would highly recommend this app for your store! Thanks PushOwl!

macarons.co.nz

Great App. Good customer support! Would recommend! You need to have a lot of subscribers to make it profitable, so its best to install as soon as possible and let it slowly build the list.;

StudioMusic.cl

Customer support is great. The app works like a charm. I`ve using this for a couple of years and I love it. Thanks PushOwl!

Woyllie

Great online support for all your questions and easy guidance to set up Pushowl functions. Highly recommended this app.

Ametsuchi

highly recommended app. I have been using the app for some time.
PushOwl team is always helpful and accountable with quick responses. The app is a great addition to my store.

Paria Outdoor Products

We're happy with the way the app works and the effect that it's had on our business. Support has been very responsive and helpful when needed. I would recommend anyone looking for push notifications to go with PushOwl.

Hit Run Steal

This app is a super tool to have in your business. Very easy to use and manage...tech support is great also! Lucio was very helpful and answered all questions in a timely manner. Highly recommend this app!!

Evolve Snacks

Great support. Happy with this app and the customer service! Rameez was very helpful
Abandon cart notification stands out at the top

Naughty Nuts GmbH

The Support Team is super helpful and very efficient. I especially enjoy the preview function to make sure our clients receive the correct information.