PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Simply Swim UK

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, easy to use and configure. Responsive (proactive) customer service. No hesitation in giving them 5 stars

SSEthnics

Location India

Love the support, I needed some help, and Taransh was very quick to help! Works great. Would highly recommend to any new stores.

Glam Five Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great for increasing subscribers to your website. Taransh, from the support team, provided insight and articles to increase my sales through Push Owl.

Soni Fashion®

Location India

before PushOwl, we faced major roadblocks with different service providers all throughout.
But PushOwl has truly been a game-changer.
The service was super easy to build and the profit we made
from it is mind-blowing.
It has been such a hit among our customers and in just 8-12 weeks, our revenue blew up to 30 times.
If you're looking Web Push Notification service,
PushOwl is the way to go!

Blue Moon Fabrics

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Fabian from the Customer Success team was SUPER helpful! So far, I rate this app at 5 stars for my experience up to now. I opened the app for the first time today (taking over for a previous employee), I had no idea what to do with it or where to start so I just began with creating a campaign and navigating myself through it, lucky for me Fabian popped up in my chat to see offer a few tips, I did and we began to chat about my situation (taking over for a previous employee) Fabian was so helpful, he explained in an easy to understand nutshell what PushOwl is, what it does and how it works, he also sent me a few links to help me get started, and gave me a few pointers for successful campaigns. So far the customer service has been great, my only "complaint" would be in the campaign creation process itself, I'm not a fan of having to upload 3 different image sizes for the separate platforms, would be great to at least have an image resizing/cropping option within the Campaign Details window. Also, if there was a "DRAFT" button, I'd like to work on campaigns as I can, rather than have to complete it as soon as I start it.

airysumer

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is great, the performance def exceed my expectation. It'll be better if the report download can be more convenient.

Veronica's Jewelry Paradise, LLC

Time spent using app About 2 years

I use email marketing but many times can go to the spam folder. This APP helps me reach the customers phone screen with the push notifications. The customer support is excellent and I am very happy. So far I am getting extra sales and I am excited to continue seeing my business growing!

402Fitted

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Fabian did a great job helping me upgrade my plan and giving me a few additional pointers to help my site look more professional.

Exes & Zees

Support so far has been great! Just getting started with app but seems to do exactly what is supposed to do. Which we all know isn't as common as it should be lol. Support gave some helpful resources and a couple pointers on my store as well.

Green People

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very happy with PushOwl in the 6 weeks I've been using it. The app is easy to use and I haven't encountered any bugs or integration issues. Very helpful proactive support from their team.