PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Waves Never Die

Brilliant app with even better customer service. It's an essential for most stores. Great integrations and automations and really modest pricing. Highly recommended.

My Pop Items

Very user friendly app, especially for new users and anyone who is interested in the drop shipping ecommerce business. Rameez is very helpful and a nice person to chat with for any of your questions that you may have about the app or plans. The (early stage plan) is an amazing gift for new business owners! I recommend this app 100%

Vapecircle

Very helpful customer support team to help you out at anytime and the application is really starting to help and business grow. Thanks again for the service provided.

4DLoveofscrubs

Awesome customer service. I can not say enough good things. I am even more excited for this journey now.

Mike's Dive Store

Great way for segmenting and focusing special offers along with price reduction alerts and the support is amazing!

Nakama Gang

Probably the best app and the best thing I have done for my store so far! Very best costumer service I have experienced! Rameez stayed in the middle of the night to help me set up everything! Do yourself a service and make sure you give it a try! It almost makes it unfair to the competition!

Ozonecart

Excellent app with free plans.Great app and great support especially the guy called Lucio really helped me out. Thanks

Mister Fab

Great app! Easy to use. If you are a start-up, PushOwl is perfect for you! They offer a free plan for new businesses with all the basic options you need (cart recovery, customization of the notifications, the possibility to create campaigns, etc). And the support team is perfect! Very efficient, friendly, always there to help, or advise you if you need it! Thank you team for supporting the community.

Sazzgo

Customer support is really awesome. Also like this product that helps me in increasing my sales. Thank you very much.

The Daebak Company

If you're going to do marketing, this app is a MUST. It's a bargain compared to other marketing apps for SMS or email. 100% recommend.