PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Louretti

Amazing team, great work, recommended. Rameez was very helpful. We love the free business plan!! thanks

Errejota 21

I really liked this app, it helped me a lot to bring clients back to my store and make them buy. I don't know any push notifications app so efective like PushOwl.

wrdInk

First of all - best customer service experience I've ever had from any company, and I don't even say that about the companies that send me free stuff. It's a small team, which makes it very personable and responsive 24/7.

Second - the app itself seems stable and reliable. New shopify stores get a full year of the business plan for FREE. So far I'm happy with it.

DEADLY SINS COSMETICS

Wish I had installed this sooner!
This app is AMAZING!!! It makes it so easy to send out professional push notifications and all for free for our small audience. Could not recommend it enough!
The customer service is great as well, Lucio even sent our products to some of his friends haha!

KHALARTY STORE

I just started. But the support is unbelievable! Feedback is one of the most important aspects of any product.

Crunchy Wishes

I love this app and I just started my business. They have helped me stay in touch with customers and alert them to new deals.

bikeZaar

This App has really help us to build our customer list and increase sales. Highly recommended and fantastic customer service too!!

Zenyako

Great customer service! Handled my request in just minutes. Highly recommend this app. The features are great for recovering abandoned carts

Planet 4 Paw

Great App! Great customer service 5 stars dealt with my request in minutes threw online chat !! Also very useful and worth its weight in gold!

Lee’s bright horizon

Amazing app I really like it. Very easy to use. and the support is very high standard. I recommend it