PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Teaory

Very responsive in app. Rameez is very helpful and guided every step. He also unlock at free feature for me!

Flow Lifestyle

They were very responsive and assisted me with the problem I was having. Rameez was very helpful and he even informed me about the free business plan for users like me who is just starting and looking to increase my subscribers. He even gave me a refund since I upgraded to the business plan. Highly recommended!

Bodilingo

They noticed that since my store is new and doesn't have enough subscribers. I had a paid plan but they themselves offered to refund my amount for a month and allow me to get more subscribers before going back to the paid plan. I've never seen such helpful and understanding customer care before. This a great app for startups in India, as they fully understand the financial constraints faced at the onset. More power to them!

Twenty First Century Herbs

Great app and great support! Thanks for all your help. Would 100% recommend to anyone. Have seen great results

Own and Roam

Awesome app! I installed this app for the abandoned cart push notifications, which are great - very customizable and easy to set up. The app support is brilliant as well. Overall, a really positive experience so far!

The Vapors Warehouse™

Awesome App, helps a lot in driving revenues and boost sales, we recommend the same to all whoever like to get engaged in the sales life..

UAE Vapors R Us - The First Vape Store in UAE

its the best application that i ever used to send my campaigns and marketing sales and promotions ,it helped me a lot also to send a push notification incase the customer didnt complete his order to remind him to complete his purchase .Strongly recommend for new model of communication and push notification.
i have suggested this app to my friends and strongly recommend to you guys to improve ur sales

eggbred

Just started using this app about 10 min ago and the service I received was OFF THE HOOK!!! Clear and easy communication with pictures to describe examples, friendly customer service and they go out of their way to help the "little" guys. Truly I am grateful for this app. Just the service alone I would gladly pay for. I feel like I am getting a great deal. I would highly HIGHLY recommend this app for anyone who wants to provide as good of a customer service as I have received. Awesome, just f*cking Awesome!!!

The Japan Shop

PushOwl Web Push Notifications app is a 5 star app. This app generated great results from our online store especially it smartly recovered abandoned cart from our customers. I highly recommend this to everyone.

Bulletproof Zone

Pushowl is great and has allowed us to make more sales for our store! We would definitely recommend it!