PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1946 reviews

Be Lovely

To anyone who is on the fence about this, DO IT! It's so easy to setup campaigns and watch transactions start rolling in. Once you're setup, you can chat with support super easily and they can even optimize campaigns and automation based on your unique branding. SO GOOD! I also get feedback from my customers that they love the notifications, cart reminders and shipping features. Gotta love that!

Abstrax Tech

Amazing customer service! Felix has been a huge help and offered great ideas how to improve the automated campaigns without us asking for it

Pet n Pony

awesome app for push notifications that work. its a must-have app to communicate with your customers. works great for us at www.petnpony.co.uk

Holalas

Support Team is working so hard for us. Good notification and easy way to have extra profits. Thanks and I recommend this app

DreamHuunk

This is one the best apps out here and the folks are really friendly

Keep up the great work guys :)

Fettux

This app is fantastic. For starting businesses like ours this app provides outstanding features and helps convince our customers to make purchases on our stores. It sends cool notifications and reminds the store's visitors about our business. It increases the conversion rate of our store.
Apart from the above, this store boasts a friendly online support team. They respond immediately to messages and help everyone set up their notification settings!
It is pleasure to use it and to deal with their team.
And also they have a special plan which UNLOCKS premium features to basic plan users if they qualify for this. Just install the app and start using it and you won't regret!

full-cosas

thanks for that great app and the idea is just amazing. being able to get back customers using notifications

Bonvion

Just have added this app and it's so easy to use! They even have reached me out to help to set up and gave me some extra informations. Such a lovely team! :)
You should try this app for sure!

MyNerdLife

Great App, Easy to use. Fantastic Customer Service. They are super responsive and had my best interests in mind. Highly recommend them!

RacloMix

RAMEEZ THANKS GOD GREAT RAMEEZ WHAT A MAN OF EXCEPTION

Abandonned carts ?! Frustrated by these recalcitrant customers ??? Are they even customers ???

Well, with PushOwl, they'll quickly become.

Your carts WON'T be abandonned anymore. Well, that's what I hope.
They offer a free trial for early stage businesses... So why wouldn't you give it a chance ?

Notifications are ultra clean and QUICK to configure. What a time to be alive.
Pay your rent with the extra cash these notifications will generate.
Pay your Tesla, your Lamborghini, your Ferrari with PushOwl.

PushOwl your store NOW and get rich QUICK !