PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications | Reviews

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

I'm using this app as another way to reach customers and so far it's great, easy to setup and the support team is fantastic. I also like that it integrates with other apps and I can send abandon cart and review reminders!

Faateh

The first thing I would like to say is that if you are considering any other similar app I strongly urge you to stop and get this right now!
I would just like to say a big thank you to the developers of this awesome app!

MiM Threads

I'm just getting started with PushOwl but I like it so far. My account rep was very helpful and gave detailed instructions. I like the look of the notifications and it's very user-friendly. Can't wait to get it goin'!

TheSkullEmporium

This app is great for marketing. Fantastic customer service and support. I was even given step by step instructions to et up my dashboard

Jazzy Bling Jewels

PushOwl truly cares about the customer and will help setup notifications the proper way. Customer service is great and always helpful each time I've had to reach out.

Thats So Fetch

Love this app, easy to use, good results and the odd time that we have had a question for support they have been super helpful and fast with responding!

Spiffy Chick Jewelry

I love this app! It allows me to collect subscribers so that I can market to them. Customer service is TOP NOTCH. Taransh is amazing and made sure to chat with me through all of my concerns and even gave suggestions on how to increase sales. I have been getting new customers and sales from the app which is awesome.

LEDMyplace

Very helpful app to acquire customers and to engage your customers about your brand. Just loved it. Great service.

PURE SOUL Naturkosmetik

The costumer service helped me so much. He was really thoughtful and supported me in things I did not even ask. Very helpful.
The app is easy to understand.

Ory and Winnie

Lucio was amazing at helping me get the app set up, very kind and a good person to deal with. Highly recommend this app, I just started but it seems like a well rounded app to add to your store.