PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2043 reviews

41 - 50 of 1978 reviews

Belle de Jour Cosmetic

Just start with this app, very responsive and helpful assistance from Rameez, I highly recommend PushOwl !

Lifestyle Gamer

This App is brilliant, it helps alot to get the customers back to your website.
The support is really friendly and helpful. Just download the App and test it yourself, you wont regret it :)

LilaLavanda

PushOwl really delivers. It's easy to use by itself and great to use from within Shopify pages, blogs and products in the admin section. Service is great and always available.

Newarm

Great service! Very helpful and individual support. Thank you for your help and encouragement! Good luck with your project!

CrossFit Alpha

They are a wonderful app that allows my business to send push notifications. They have a special offer for those that are in the startup phase which is absolutely not to miss! Very responsive team and walked me through the set up process. So far love this app!

BazarED.cl

PushOwl is an amazing app! It works well, is intuitive, easy to use and generates good results. Recommended!

LeSavant

It is the most engaging app. It makes the shopify store lively. It can be a useful app, not only for the starters but also for everyone who has an E-commerce Store. Nice engaging app. It can help abandoning customers revisit their orders. And with a tremendous possibility of finally buying it.

Popov Leather

Works great - no complaints. Developer cares about feedback too! Super easy to use and a great way to recoup those abandon carts.

Mama & Roo's Supplement Co: Attachment Parenting Products

I can't believe how many people have signed up for push notifications when I have no idea what I'm doing! Customer support is very helpful. I think this is a great tool. I'm confident this will help me grow my business in time, once I get the hang of it. Thank you, PushOwl, for your help!

Your Oil Tools

We have used the app for 2 weeks and with not much work we have made over $500 in sales! This app is easy to use and a must have if you want to get more sales!