PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

M.Gemi

We downloaded and installed this app on a Friday. Super easy to install and setup. Turned on opt-in and easily modified copy for the push notifications to our brand. Turned back on live and already have over 200 subscribers and revenue attributed to the Abandoned Cart push notification. This is a great app that I highly recommend if you are interested in leveraging push notifications with your site!

Trendyrific

Just started with the app. I got the free upgrade right away. Hope this will help me with my new store. Tnx! :):):):)

GRYPHON Hockey EU

So far so good ! Got a free upgrade to Business until the first $1000 of the shop. It should give me a good chance to test the app. The customer support was sharp, quick and very efficient !

Oof! Coffee by The Oof! Company Limited

Support is nothing short of amazing, I'm impressed. Thanks to the team at PushOwl for the effort to build relationships with store owners like us.

Green Bear Colombia

Excellent app with a great customer service ! It will help to keep my customers updated in an easy way.

Glamourbox

The support is always friendly and helpful and that alone deserves five stars. I see great potentials for this app, and I am excited for the great results it will give us. For now, I'll continue to familiarize myself with its features.

Ikonik Bags

A great idea to recover abandoned carts! Makes you stand out from other stores that are only using e-mail marketing and retargeting. Excited to see what this app has to offer. Also really great customer service!

Happy and Grateful Living

Really easy to set up and use, even for a beginner. Support is fantastic. I would definitely recommend the app.

Itemdy

Makes your store looks more alive, it's easy to use. Also they're giving some free stuff, so try it out

Socks Finest

My store isn't live yet but I was able to try and explore some of its features. I can say that im impressed so far. I can see that it can help as soon as I launched my store.