PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Burn The Fats

Really helpful, it's user friendly, easy to learn for beginner like me! Great customer service by Lucio and highly recommended for this app!

simplyfastchargers

very good, fast, sleek and easy to use! A+ customer service! Would definitely use again in future stores!

MVPecom

I am new to drop-shipping, and the customer support from Rameez was fantastic, he even upgraded my account for FREE! i'm very excited to keep using this app to help my sales in my store, thank you!

ManBeard.co

Support was good and very quick responses. The site is very easy to use and very professional, I'd recommend this to anyone as a must have!

PilotDory

Excellent service, answer right away ,great help with the covid by upgrading for free
Highly recommend!
Thanks so much guys!

yantraaexim.com

absolutely wonderful app and wonderful people running it too! it's nice to be in this whole new world with people looking out for you! thank you, guys! you're the best!

Mazi

Just installed the app and everything looks great! Big thanks to Lucio for the help and upgrading my plan.

elcapitanomilan

It does what it says and for FREE! The dashboard is clean and easy to use. Awesome app. I can't rate it higher than 5 otherwise 10 out of ten.

SamiraBoutique

just downloaded the app and everything look great plus thank to Rameez for the help and upgrading my plan. I will come back in a month or 2 to update my review after I test the app, P.S I found this app by spying on 2 Shopify store lol.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Great app, very easy to install and customize.
I needed something flexible and I found what I was looking for.
The real strength is the technical support. The answers are always kind, fast and decisive. Any request is handled effectively and competently.
I am fully satisfied with the choice made.