PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

Marigold Shadows

Really great notifications app! Works great, better than the other notifications apps I looked at. Customer service is very helpful and responsive!

Jelly Cases

Awesome app! Their service is fantastic and they have a great support team. All the features of this app are amazing.

Vivabby

Pushowl is one of my favourite apps. The campaign structure helps to generate organic website traffic. User friendly with lots of other functions. But most importantly supports new businesses.

Onloka - Online. Lokal. Kaufen.

Great app that basically immediately started making money for me. The customer support is top-notch. This app would be a benefit to almost every store!

Best Fashion Styles

I'm new to using this app but PushOwl support team was awesome helping me set it up. Definitely recommend this app just for the support alone. I'm hoping to generate some sales in the coming weeks. Thanks again for all the help Rameez. Easy set up and easy to navigate thru the app.

Godgiven Gadgets

This is great! :) The support is awesome! 5 STARS. Oh damn, minimum 100 caracters.. well, now you have it.. :D

Kezakool

Great app, great support. I recommand it. The app is easy to use. They have a free plan for beginners. Try it, it's worth it

Downtowncart

This Pushowl App is the best Push Notifications Marketing App available on the Shopify App Store. They provide you prompt service whenever you ask the queries and the features they provide to use are not so complex unlike some other related apps available in the store. Your website doesn't get affected if you use this app unlike Beekitting app which makes your website looks spam due to their unwanted features. I have been using this app for now more than a year and I would definitely recommend everyone who are looking for Push Notifications Marketing to use this app if you want the best result. Thanks Rameez.

Bully Max

Highly recommended. Instant revenue. Can't lose! The initial set up was extremely easy and the abandon cart campaigns work great right out of the box.

ELLIPAL

Great App if you want to increase your store's traffic. Easily reach out to those who already visited. I use it most for pushing my promotions.