PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2021 reviews

71 - 80 of 1956 reviews

Adona

have been using it for over 3 months and has already generated a few thousand Euros in revenue, easy to use automations and easy to send campaigns, support always there for us, thanks!

Harber London

In our first day, we made a 400£ revenue with the first 12 impressions. It’s easy to install and easy tu use. Seriously, you must use this app.

Woody Watches

very helpful app and very very very helpful team , I recommend it to all startups , it is really gonna help you guys

my-arts-gear

I use this app to increase my conversions. The Early stage plan is a great help for people just starting off. Highly recommend

Catholic Productions

Support has been great and the app, at least for the $19 version, seems to be working fine.

Just good to know as a store owner that support is there to help with questions.

Angel Wings and Demon Horns

This app is absolutely perfect for your needs, especially if you are like me and you are just starting out. The app gives you the freedom to concentrate on what is the most important part of the business, your customers, and it doesn't take your time away from the rest of your day. Thank you for giving me the opportunity I needed to grow and be successful.

thedilinebeauty.com

Easy to use and perfect for my Shopify store. Rameez very friendly, As a beginner easy to follow all

Vape Superstore

This is a great app and a must have for any store. We've had some excellent returns from our push notifications, making the app worth every penny. Really easy to use and the support team are fab!

TQ Health and Beauty

This app is great, it really help in reaching out to subscriber and there customer support is highly responsive

Velvet Eyewear

This is a great app! Easy to use and it does exactly what it claims. Wish they were all like this. They are very responsive too.