PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Petmommy

this app is the best i will definitely buy pro plan immediately i'm doing well on my store and i will recommend it to other merchants

Pure Nutrition

This is a great app for anyone, the customer service by PushOwl is amazing, they really want you to succeed! Thank you guys!

Trapp!®

Super easy setup, great customer support, and fantastic results. Highly recommended for businesses of all sizes.

Wow Things

Such a great app, got me soo many sales and the team is just amazing. I shifted from woocommerce to shopify just for this app as one of my friend showed me how much this app helped him in geeting returning sales without spending money on Facebook ads for retargeting.

czjapan

Great App and more important great and fast support !!! A great app to drive more sales to your shop.

comidafacil.cl

Amazing support. Remeez rulez ! Helped me get up and running in no time, literally. Less than 15 minutes and the app started to work for us. Just install it and start seeing numbers grow. Also take a look at the "TAKE ALL FEATURES" they are giving regarding COVID-19 lockdown. That is what good people do for the community.

levleePOPstore

A must have app for web push notification campaign for new store like me, i just install last week i already got few subscribers opt in. hope to get more subscribers and more sales. Customer support very efficient, thank you Rameez.

ENAROS

I like this app, and the customer service was prompt and efficient! Highly recommend, many thanks!

Doomsday Gears

Excellent app and good support. I expect this will be helping a lot in the stickiness of my store. A+++

The Accessory Home

I am beginner and use this to grow subscriber list. The customer team has been quick and helpful to respond when reached out to.