PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1945 reviews

Scootera | Dualtron UK

I was going to make to write a big review but I'll make it short : I paid less than 60 USD and made 16,766 USD in abandoned checkout sales by doing nothing. This is by Far the most crazy return on marketing spend one could ever wish for.

PusOwl is Focused on Hard Cash in the Bank - Over 400 Abandoned Cart Reminders later and 50 Converted Clients have resulted in £13,000 extra revenue, from just basically doing nothing, just letting PushOwl do the work for you. That's all in 3 months - and that's all that you see reported on the pushowl dashboard, let alone what's missed by the app, but still goes on to convert in your account.

Other Apps show you nice click-through rate statistics and percentages, that don't really mean anything. But this is an absolute jewel of an app, perfectly designed, with a clear result in mind. - revenue! Hard Cash!

Live support via the in-APP chat is very valuable and reassuring when you run into a problem. If you are just starting out - flip the switch ON Pushowl Now - it'll be the best move for first starters, and also for stores who are performing well, but who find themselves in difficulty - take up the paid plan, call support and they'll be more than happy to help you.

Moonless

I had just installed the App! It is clear, very easy to use with an excellent customer service! Thanks a lot guys

Hello Llantas

I really like the easy way to setup the automation. They have a wonderful customer support to get things done!

Tiny Tots Clothing Co.

Great customer service! I love this app so far. It is so easy to navigate and make it your own. I believing that this app will help my business for sure.

Belanova

The app is easy to install and easy to work with it has QUICK RESPONSIVE LIVE SUPPORT!
I'm glad I found this app for free!
Thank you! guys

CGJ ELECTRONICS

i like everything about this app the features are amazing and everything is in 1 place. i recently installed this app to help retain customers and boost sales and returning customers. seems to be working from the very start.using it to lower cart abandonment and to trigger customer impulse to purchase whats in their shopping cart. great live chat function. extremely helpful and friendly customer service helped me get all set up with everything. explained all the functions and switched my plan for me for new business owners.

truly looking forward to where this app can help me go in business and truly thankful to the customer service amazing customer service very understanding and considerate.. thank you so much.

TrainLife.com

Best ROI of any marketing I've done! This App has worked great, from seamless integration to the support I've had a great experience and has generated an amazing amount of sales in just a few months with very little in spending. Great APP!

Toys, Jewelry, and More

Just starting using the app, but it is superb. Customer service is some of the best I have ever experienced.

Divine Poetry

I used this app to help me draw more customers, as a new business I have been struggling to keep my customers. Pushowl was amazing in understanding this, Rameez wa very polite and friendly, he helped me and made sure I am comfortable. I would highly recommend this app for established businesses and young startups. Thank you!

Veldskoen Shoes USA

Great app great service. we have seen 10x roi and a another great option for our customer to stay informed and in our community