PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Better Shop

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Extremely quick support. Fully satisfied . They resolved the query and gave early business plan as bonus I messaged on support in midnight, Taransh in off-hours assisted me. He could reply back on Monday.

Abidjanfashion.com

Location Côte d’Ivoire
Time spent using app About 1 year

Superbe Appli avec un très bon service clientèle. J'ai reçu de très bons conseils. Je vous le recommande vivement.

Supernerds

Location Norway

Awesome support from Taransh. Helped me find a plan most suitable for our business and making sure integrations were set up correctly.

The Natural Feeling

These guys go way above and beyond! They offered me a free package, being a new shop, and even suggested a few improvements to my site's functionality unrelated to their app. Very satisfied with their service! highly recommend

Larissa Made This

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just signed up and Taransh was very knowledgeable and helpful! I can't wait to see the impact push notifications will have on my little business!

WHAT IF KARL BOUGHT THIS BEFORE YOU DID...

Was looking for a way to notify website visitors without having to collect emails (as an experiment). Saw PushOwl on another e-commerce website so decided to give it a go. I've only just started using it, but the user-interface is pretty straightforward and the chat support is amazing. Super friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a web push notification app, give this one a shot!

Ancient Choice

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are still exploring all the features but so far PushOwl seems quite promising. It feels like the right direction as customers prefer to hand out their emails less, which is safer from a privacy and security perspective. Also, the support from PushOwl has been absolutely top notch.

Starlette Galleria

I like the app. Their customer service is outstanding in helping you get started with tips and tricks to be most effective

Husk Her Happy

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a very beneficial app to install. Fabian checked in with me to make sure I was understanding the app and gave me helpful tips. Thank you very much for your help!

Legendary Beaute

Time spent using app 26 minutes

The app is perfect for my business, and it's easy to use. The support team is awesome with helping me along and with recommendations.