PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

Day Gadget

One of the best apps for your store backend, very easy to use and very good customer service, I really recommend it.

mamyka- moda infantil

Muy buena aplicación la recomiendo al 100%, la entrega de las notificaciones es la más efectiva que he probado respecto a otras apps, la personalización de las notificaciones es muy buena y la integración con shopify es genial, gran captación de suscriptores y muy rápido crecimiento.

phonebestfriend

I have already fall in love with this app. push notification is the way to go at current time and this app does a great job with providing comprehensive support for all kinds of push-notifications to increase conversion rate. They also offered me a great deal since I just started my store and had very few sales. They let me use their software in business mode completely free until i made substantial sales. So i definitely recommend that you give this app a try, you will not regret.

Fresh Ego Kid

Really easy to use and set up. The app is intuitive and the results have been good so far. The cart abandonment automated campaign has been very fruitful for us.

cozyestore

The customer service is beyond expectations! I warmly recommend to download this app. Very easy to set up and simple to understand even if you are a complete newbie

Flare by Britt Jenee

I am totally new at this. I just started my Shopify store... like brand new and I was looking through Shopify apps and came across PushOwl, first off their into video is very good, I was like I need PushOwl!!! Downloaded it and I was a little confused at first, ( because I am new at this) but then I received a chat from Rameez! Wow, everything was perfect and he gives me awesome tips and a clear understanding of everything!!! Highly recommended!!! especially if you're just starting off! :) Thank you!

Nuance Pigments®

Pretty easy to setup and 100% effective. If you are looking for a tool to engage with your customer, this is the one. I'm in love about this app!

Hysteria Fashion

Do yourself AND your store a favour and get this app. Its a real winner, and the support is second to none.

FEY Cosmetics

Just started using this app. For now it works just great! They also have an early stage plan that meet 100% our needs. The support is great and assisted me immediately in finding the plan that was best for me.

Her Store Online

Support is really helpful and the app is easy to use. I have not generated subscribers except 2, But I tested the functionality on my devices and it works great.