PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ninjoo

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app and great team! One of the rare shopify apps where the team is proactively reaching out to help you make the best out of the app. I highly recommend it!

Weed Republic

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very easy to use application thats great for push notification. They also have a great costumer service team.

E-shop DAUTI

Location Belgium

Very happy , Rameez helped me and i really recommend . what's better then a customers service. with him you can get that.

Touch Dolls

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Very good support team, they have gone above and beyond our expectations. We have been with PushOwl for almost 5 years. Highly recommend their app!

2quirkykraftdesign

The rep that helped me was Taransh. This fella provided excellent customer service! He went above and beyond to help me out with the issues I had and answered every question very promptly. He even answered questions I didn't even know I had! He took a look at my shop and provided advice. I really appreciate his service and kind words. I have downloaded quite a few apps and this by FAR has provided the best customer service experience to date.

bansiwala.co.in

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using Push Owl for last 18 months. Easy to set up and operate. Provides an incremental touchpoint with customer. Recommend it to my fellow founders.

The Taylor Clothing

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I just installed the app. Yet, the customer service is amazing. Taransh helped me through the set up and took some time to suggest some tips. I love it! I would strongly recommend to use it ❤️

Meditation Music Library

I use this app for a couple of months already, and I have already noticed its impact on my business! The customer service is also super helpful. I would highly recommend PushOwl.

INJOmade

Location Australia

The customer support for PushOwl is superb!! Would highly recommend using them. They were extremely helpful in answering any queries I had and very quick to respond to. Definitely good to have this type of support for your growing business.

BEBIMINE LLC

Location United Arab Emirates

Absolutely AMAZING customer service. Great information received and help provided. This app is a must have for any e commerce business.