PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

New Yorker Bagels

This is a good app and does what's promised, but I was really surprised I couldn't remove the PushOwl branding even after upgrading to the $19/month paid version.

Apparently you have to upgrade even more - to their "Enterprise" version - to remove their branding to your customers. That's crappy.

April 3, 2020

Hey there!

After listening to feedback from valuable merchants such as yourself, we have gotten rid of our branding on all plans (including the free one) starting from January 2020.

PS - The branding used to be shown only on 1 optional feature for the opt-in. If that feature wasn't used, no branding would have been visible.

Cheers,
Kunal

Jcmaster

How do I know that visitors get the notification for signing up? If I try it myself with a private browse, nothing happens. buuuh

June 10, 2020

Hey!

Browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. don't support web push notifications in private or incognito modes.

Trying this out in a different browser profile or even by clearing the cache & cookies on your browser, you would be able to retest the opt-in prompt.

Cheers,
Kunal

Isle Yahoo Com

I love this app, works great.. awesome retargeting tool

Pine Ridge

Still observing on the output of this app. Hoping that this will help our store to gather customers and sales.