PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

Be Exceptional Brands

I used this app to help me capture subscribers and sales. I love how this app was easy to use, instructions were clear, and the aesthetics - everything looked great and performed well. However, the anonymous features didn't allow for further marketing efforts, especially if they subscribed.

ATH Organics

Good cart recovery and campaigns, wish there were a little more sophisticated features, ie: the ability to segment audience or offer follow up drip campaigns.

Earnest & Collective

The app is easy to use, helps in bringing back abandon carts and launching campaign notifications . Overall, you will definitely get back what you paid for and more. But the most surprising thing is that the support team gives feedback and suggestions on how you can improve your store!

Meditation Life

Very solid and simple amongst an oversaturated push notification market. Definitely worth checking out.

SmartBuyWines.com.br

I use this app to call my customer's attention to current promotions and new products. The app has a wonderful display and it is super easy to install and use. Hope they keep improving the app such as show the real number of customers reached to acknowledge the losses.... Thanks team PushOwl !

Neoballs Marketplace by Zen Magnets

We're getting a lot higher conversion rates through push notifications than emails that take a lot longer to write. Pricing is ok. Very nice that this implements with Judge.me. Would really like to have control over when and where push notification permissions are granted. It would be a 5 star review if they gave us this simple feature.

CandysHair.com

Awesome customer service! Got support on setting up my campaign and provided insight on configuring the options that would work best for my site.

DIOP

Unsure how the app performs yet, but excited for its potential. I'm wondering if people will actually opt in to this.

VENTUREPOLISH

I used this to get more online traffic.Great one time click user sign up.I wish it had more themes..

Uniluxe

I am giving 4 stars for now for customer service provided and I am sure after chatting with rep I will love this app.... I will return to update this review when I complete my setup. I am excited to see this works as I have been trying other apps to no avail. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6