PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

TorFitness

After doing some extensive research into this app, and boy, let me tell you that there are a few listed on here, PushOwl seems to outrank all the others. Besides being simple to use it's fresh, clean and very smart, and without the endless setting up of things for your campaigns. It certainly beats MANY features displayed on other apps and for free too. It is like walking through a Mine Field with some of them, you would be wondering which wire to cut first and where you cut it if you made a mistake!

I have only given PushOwl a 4/5 here, why? well, a 4/5 from me would be the highest in my book giving everyone that little bit extra to improve on their service, in whatever way.

Thank you and StaySafe all!

PushOwl - 4/5

leapp

We use PushOwl for some months now and think it's a very handy tool with which you can earn extra revenue very quickly and easily :)

omi na-na

I downloaded this app a few months ago but didn't see results come through straight away. A member of the team was very helpful and has given me a few tips to try and increase subscribers etc. The platform is really easy to use, and the support has been great so far. Hopefully, I'll see some results soon!

Be Exceptional Brands

I used this app to help me capture subscribers and sales. I love how this app was easy to use, instructions were clear, and the aesthetics - everything looked great and performed well. However, the anonymous features didn't allow for further marketing efforts, especially if they subscribed.

ATH Organics

Good cart recovery and campaigns, wish there were a little more sophisticated features, ie: the ability to segment audience or offer follow up drip campaigns.

Earnest & Collective

The app is easy to use, helps in bringing back abandon carts and launching campaign notifications . Overall, you will definitely get back what you paid for and more. But the most surprising thing is that the support team gives feedback and suggestions on how you can improve your store!

Meditation Life

Very solid and simple amongst an oversaturated push notification market. Definitely worth checking out.

SmartBuyWines.com.br

I use this app to call my customer's attention to current promotions and new products. The app has a wonderful display and it is super easy to install and use. Hope they keep improving the app such as show the real number of customers reached to acknowledge the losses.... Thanks team PushOwl !

Neoballs Marketplace by Zen Magnets

We're getting a lot higher conversion rates through push notifications than emails that take a lot longer to write. Pricing is ok. Very nice that this implements with Judge.me. Would really like to have control over when and where push notification permissions are granted. It would be a 5 star review if they gave us this simple feature.

CandysHair.com

Awesome customer service! Got support on setting up my campaign and provided insight on configuring the options that would work best for my site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7