PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Salugea

It's a good app.
We recommend it, customer service is fast, smart and helpful.
In our opinion, some important features are still missing, but they are going to develop them.

Brillare

Seamless integration and quick customer support. Though we have been using the app for a short span of time, already impressed with the results.

Elio&Elsa

Bonjour a tous , je viens de l'installer, avec l'aide de Lucio j'ai pu facilement le programmer. il est patient et gentil, il est de bon conseil. maintenant nous allons voir les résultats pendants quelques jours . Nous reviendrons donner notre avis en ajoutant la dernier étoile .

naoadesign

Enjoying this app! Does what it says and support from Shashank is been incredible. Would definitely suggest it!

AetherMusic

this is a great smart system. i got help as soon as i signed up. there was no need for contacting support and waiting. you no like when you walk into a fance restaurant and they make you feel extremely welcome... thats how i felt

Addide Stores

As a new online business, this app would support our marketing effort. And the customer support from Rameez was great, in addition to the free business upgrade plan.

Seed & Bean

Simple to use, and the campaign element is great. Not as much success with the abandoned cart notifications. Great customer service with quick response time.

TorFitness

After doing some extensive research into this app, and boy, let me tell you that there are a few listed on here, PushOwl seems to outrank all the others. Besides being simple to use it's fresh, clean and very smart, and without the endless setting up of things for your campaigns. It certainly beats MANY features displayed on other apps and for free too. It is like walking through a Mine Field with some of them, you would be wondering which wire to cut first and where you cut it if you made a mistake!

I have only given PushOwl a 4/5 here, why? well, a 4/5 from me would be the highest in my book giving everyone that little bit extra to improve on their service, in whatever way.

Thank you and StaySafe all!

PushOwl - 4/5

omi na-na

I downloaded this app a few months ago but didn't see results come through straight away. A member of the team was very helpful and has given me a few tips to try and increase subscribers etc. The platform is really easy to use, and the support has been great so far. Hopefully, I'll see some results soon!

Be Exceptional Brands

I used this app to help me capture subscribers and sales. I love how this app was easy to use, instructions were clear, and the aesthetics - everything looked great and performed well. However, the anonymous features didn't allow for further marketing efforts, especially if they subscribed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7