PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Bella Luck Charms

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is easy to use and cost-effective. Helps us with Abandoned carts and letting our customers know of new products. Support are always helpful and attentive. Great App!

Your Good Foods

Location Australia

Great app so far, the customer service is helpful but haven't really used te app yet. Would recommend so far.

Bambino Mio (UK & IE)

Really good tool for reaching customers through web push notifications and very easy to use. Customer Support is also very good and are responsive on chat. Only downside is that I can't import subscribers into my CDP which means I can't unify my data in one system or report on the effectiveness and revenue from the app.

Brevityshop.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use this app to get me new subscribers. I like the support with support I have been able to increase subscriber base and improve engagements on campaign.

SHRED.

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Push notifications work really well and we are experiencing a very good cart abandonment conversion. We need to improve on campaign conversions. Back in stock doesn't seem to work as a browser notification, we may have to upgrade to enterprise to embed the code on our theme.

FirePits.Store

The app is a good concept but unfortunately you have to have a lot of traffic and people genuinely interested in your product for them to subscribe. I appreciate the customer service given as well as the attention from the PushOwl team.

SHOPTRAYVION

This will be my first time using this app. But I’m thrilled to be able to reach clients on a personal level with newsletters and new product.

Matador Meggings

STELLAR customer service!!! From onboarding to maintenance, they've provided the best customer service I've ever received. I even hopped on a call with their CEO, who was very helpful. My only constructive feedback their poor reporting and over-attribution. They attribute all sales to themselves even though the person may not have seen or nor clicked on the notification. It's crucial to have "clickthrough" conversions separated in the reporting & attribution. Also, any other more detailed/advanced reports are on the higher level tiers. When you use Facebook or Google or any advertising/marketing platform, the reporting is provided to everyone by default. They need to figure out other features to add to the premium tier and enable accurate reporting to everyone using & paying for the tool.

May 24, 2021

Thank you for your detailed feedback! We are introducing the advance reporting features soon and will be making it available to all users, even on the free plan.

We have also enrolled you into our reporting feature BETA, so that you can get early access and provide us with more feedback on how to improve. We're also going to be launching custom attribution settings so you can change the attribution window and type to better suit your reporting needs.

The Bottle Club

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great App ! Very user friendly and love the clean dashboard that provides quick info, stats and revenue generated from each campaign.

Salugea

Location Italy

It's a good app.
We recommend it, customer service is fast, smart and helpful.
In our opinion, some important features are still missing, but they are going to develop them.

Previous 1 3 4