PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Boutique Gaby

Most dedicated customer service i've seen on the Shopify store and each month the plan price cost is exponentially paid. I easily recommend this app over the ones i tried before.

Rhaika London

Fantastic customer service, Felix was very helpful guiding setup and the apps already generated revenue and built a subscriber base. Product works does what it says on the tin!!!

December 1, 2020

It was a pleasure to help you set up PushOwl on your store! And it's great to see that PushOwl is generating revenue immediately!

Thanks for trying out PushOwl via the 14-day trial!

- Felix

Yehohandeco

This app is great and the support is listening! It's awesome. The conversion is very interesting! I LIKE PUSH

Brando

Great app! I'm seeing a better ROI on my push notifications than I am on my emails. Also, the dashboard is the easiest and most professional to use between all push notification apps I've seen on the app store.

KIIROO®

PushOwl is very simple and easy to use! It was kind of a no-brainer to add it to our apps as the automation does a lot of the work for you! We have had great results! & The support team is always available and very helpful!

Ruketo | Experience Epic Keto

I just got started a few minutes ago and can tell this app will be amazing! It is easy to use and FUN. I ran into some questions and Support was right there, very helpful, and leaving me with a great impression of this product. I can't wait to go deeper with it.

Coravana

Great features, fast and efficient customer service, nice set ups available for sales days, keep up the good work.

The Golden Compass

Loved the app features and wanted to give it a try. Rameez from the team was extremely helpful to set things up and subscribe us to the Early Stage Plan (Business Plan).

BV Perfumes

Very fast and reliable support.
The app is easy to use with no problems. Really happy with this app.

Cervecería Rebelión

Excellent customer service for the bunch of questions. I will try the app and will apply the strategies recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131