PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available

novacosmetics

Location Italy

perfect app and perfect support. I increased my sales and whenever I had a problem the staff helped me to solve it in a Greek way

patriot-keepers

The crew at PushOwl are super helpful. I've used them with my first store since 2018 and just added them to the store we're launching tomorrow. They even recommended how I could save money since my main store is the premium pushowl version and that could give my new store all the same perks. Definitely recommend this app and the team is great & always quick to help & go the extra mile to help!

Moringa Life

Location South Africa

Our ROI has been amazing, and that in our first month. The app is easy to use and the dashboard is simple, giving you all the stats you need to see.

Kids Furniture Co

Location Australia

Taransh was very helpful, offered tips on my store, nice chat . Offered me, helpful tips on both my stores , with the traffic that i needed and sent me through helpful links to increase traffic to my store. would highly recommend push owl for your stores!

Jones Bootmaker

Great app that's easy to create campaigns with and track subscriber growth, CTR and revenue Customer service is quick and very helpful!

Snapmaker EU

Location China

This is a very powerful up-sell method. The app is very easy to use and support has been extremely accommodating. Great service and so far a great product! Thanks!

Blue Banana Brand

Location Spain

Una gran aplicación. Gracias a Pushowl, hemos podido llegar a usuarios en momentos clave de la compra, consiguiendo generar una nueva relación comercial que en un alto % de ocasiones han finalizado en compra. Sin duda, la recomendaría a cualquier persona que trabaje con Shopify.

Pure Adirondacks

Great app - easy to use and a helpful way to directly reach customers! I look forward to continuing to use this as a digital tool for my eCommerce store.

Klanza

Location Germany

good app. support team is friendly and perfect for beginner too bcz they have startup plan for new store owner

All-Pedal

Customer service was beyond 5 starts. outstanding. Taransh was absolutely knowledgable, helpful, and took the time to make sure I understood the key points to help turn site visitors into customers. A+++

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 218 219