PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

lantern scout

Amazing customer services! they walk you through everything you need and answers all your needs promptly, was a pleasure working with them

Pressbar GmbH

Great app to send Push Notifications to your customers/visitors. It makes you stand out from the crowd and offer a service other cannot. Highly recommended. Their service is amazing and they help you out within minutes and sometimes even seconds.

Point Two Design

PushOwl has been around a while and we were early adopters of the app. We recently changed our Shopify account for a re-brand and the team at PushOwl was really great helping us switch our account. This app is a good alternative to always needing someones emails and with integrations with Judge.me its really easy to get reviews from people. After years of working in E-comm my opinion is that a good team of customer support from app developers is one of the greatest assets for any app. (and a rare find) PushOwl's team is 100% that team and I wish we could use them for other dev projects! ;) I would most definitely recommend this app!

The Tura Store

Don't yet know if the app will help with sales. However, the customer support is the best out there. Thanks to Rameez for helping me with everything. Really looking forward to growing my subscriber list with PushOwl. A must have Shopify app, no doubt!

Teaory

Very responsive in app. Rameez is very helpful and guided every step. He also unlock at free feature for me!

Flow Lifestyle

They were very responsive and assisted me with the problem I was having. Rameez was very helpful and he even informed me about the free business plan for users like me who is just starting and looking to increase my subscribers. He even gave me a refund since I upgraded to the business plan. Highly recommended!

Bodilingo

They noticed that since my store is new and doesn't have enough subscribers. I had a paid plan but they themselves offered to refund my amount for a month and allow me to get more subscribers before going back to the paid plan. I've never seen such helpful and understanding customer care before. This a great app for startups in India, as they fully understand the financial constraints faced at the onset. More power to them!

Twenty First Century Herbs

Great app and great support! Thanks for all your help. Would 100% recommend to anyone. Have seen great results

Own and Roam

Awesome app! I installed this app for the abandoned cart push notifications, which are great - very customizable and easy to set up. The app support is brilliant as well. Overall, a really positive experience so far!

The Vapors Warehouse™

Awesome App, helps a lot in driving revenues and boost sales, we recommend the same to all whoever like to get engaged in the sales life..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 176 177