PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 2, 2023

I have used PushOwl since around 2018. They are always helpful and accommodating . I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to start using push notifications

Wowow Toys
February 2, 2023

We have used Pushowl for quite a while and it delivers what is expected of it.

Customer service is quick and responds patiently to every query of ours.

Special shout out to Rameez for his prompt and to-the-point responses.

Eauto
India
January 31, 2023

Taransh from the pushowl team was extremely helpful and patient with all my queries! He gave me a tour of the app and is functionalities and helped me better understand the app!!
This seems to be a great app for my business and can’t wait to explore and make the most of it!!

House of Sayesha
India
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
January 29, 2023

PushOwl is hands down the best web push notifications app we have ever tried.
The setup process was straightforward and the customer support team was very helpful.

We highly recommend.

Magpiely
Bangladesh
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 29, 2023

It's like subscribing for a premium in a premium, and then you get a premium just because. I also do appreciate how the customer service reps take their time explaining the basics and adding a little extra. They deserve more stars.

NouveauGemma
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
January 22, 2023

wow, I thought I was just adding an app to my store but ended up getting an upgrade to their business plan at no cost, a short review of my store with a couple of tips to improve on, and an excellent onboarding experience thanks to Taransh! I'm looking forward to making some sales with help from Pushowl.

Phraze Me
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
January 20, 2023

good app will be uninastalling since i havent used it in a while but still amazing app they did a great job

zealvera
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 20, 2023

Taransh was awesome, he helped me answer all the questions I had. I definitely recommend this app to all the new stores.

Benjur Apparel
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
January 17, 2023

Spectacular experience!
I've been using PushOwl for way over a year now and all the functions are easy to use, even for beginners.
Not to mention, if you're unsure of any features or need help, the support team is always there. Customer support is crazy quick and friendly.
Taransh was a great help at answering my questions and giving me the solution I needed right away! (Saved me lots of trouble and work)

Supplier-Muslima
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 15, 2023

The developer was extremely helpful with setting up the app and that l knew all of the functions.
This app is truly amazing,it does so much for turning visitors into loyal customers.
A well deserve 5 stars.