PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

EarthBorn Organics

Great Customer Support! They went out of their way to reach out to me to help optimize my suscriber settings! VERY HAPPY!

Bella Luna Online

Great app - has brought us some good conversions and support it top class, reaching out to you with suggestions on how to improve opt ins

Jasmine-X.A.R.

This app has most of the features you need to get and recover your customers. I really recommend it, customer service is also on point and super helpful.

Foonys Online Art Gallery

This app is very helpful as it has higher rate of success than email subscription prompts. The support team are also very helpful when you need them

The Mad Petter

Great app, love the design and how smooth everything operates, but that has nothing on their customer service which is not only helpful, but fun to talk to as well. I don't think I've seen better customer service with any app, so great job guys and keep up the good work!

TheHatke

We are getting consistent sales and abandon cart converted due to this app.
Recommend everybody to get this

JoyGlobal

PushOwl web notification is one of the best notification App. App's user interface is very cool and support team is very supportive. My experience is very good with Pushowl. Thank You PushOwl.

Tienda Demascotas

La aplicación y funciona muy bien. Me gustó mucho la automatización de carritos abandonados. el servicio al cliente muy oportuno y responden rápido.

BOLHUDA

La app me parece muy práctica y sencilla, me cobraron 19$ después de los días de prueba, más sin embargo yo no estaba lista para afrontar los cargos mensuales, me contacté y me reembolsaron el dinero sin preámbulos a la cuenta de Shopify, adicionalmente me ofrecieron un plan de negocios gratuito por cierto tiempo en base a que mi tienda es nueva y apoyan a los nuevos emprendedores. Muy amable Rameez!

Honey and Spice

Pushowl has really helped us keep in touch with our customers. It has enhanced our sales noticeably and has helped recover abandoned carts effectively. Would recommend this any day to any E-commerce store owner.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 140 141