PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

Flare by Britt Jenee

I am totally new at this. I just started my Shopify store... like brand new and I was looking through Shopify apps and came across PushOwl, first off their into video is very good, I was like I need PushOwl!!! Downloaded it and I was a little confused at first, ( because I am new at this) but then I received a chat from Rameez! Wow, everything was perfect and he gives me awesome tips and a clear understanding of everything!!! Highly recommended!!! especially if you're just starting off! :) Thank you!

Nuance Pigments®

Pretty easy to setup and 100% effective. If you are looking for a tool to engage with your customer, this is the one. I'm in love about this app!

Hysteria Fashion

Do yourself AND your store a favour and get this app. Its a real winner, and the support is second to none.

FEY Cosmetics

Just started using this app. For now it works just great! They also have an early stage plan that meet 100% our needs. The support is great and assisted me immediately in finding the plan that was best for me.

Her Store Online

Support is really helpful and the app is easy to use. I have not generated subscribers except 2, But I tested the functionality on my devices and it works great.

Dazzling LegWear

Rameez is amazing and really helpful!! I really love everything about the app and i cant look forward for more use to it!

ohbabybear.com

Amazing. The team, are fantastic. I had questions, and they help me out there and then. The app is easy to get around, and I think all stores should have it.

Nova Jade Cosmetics

After looking at all the apps for automation and abandon carts, this one was the best right from the start of downloading it. Rameez was the customer service rep that hit me up in the chat all on his own to see if i was liking the product and gave me tips on how to improve my probability to attract new customers and even how to check my websites speed. Great service indicates a great product in my opinion!

Pinkble

Awesome support and services, definitely the App to take our brand to the next level, highly recommend for any business

TAILORED ATHLETE

Rameez was super helpful in getting me started with abandon cart notification flows and helping me set up my first campaign. Even with the default settings, we pulled in over £5000 in the first month of usage from the abandoned cart notifications, 100% recommend, but also recommend using custom abandon cart messages to be more relevant and on brand - ask the team and they'll help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 167 168