PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Push Notification: Abandoned Cart Recovery, Retargeting, Sales

Zoey and Opal

The app was very easy to set up and start sending notifications right away. Took only a few minutes and I was ready to go. Customer support checked in with me and was so helpful answering my questions, making sure I had the right plan for my business, and more! Highly recommend.

Best House Decor

Estou a 2 dias usando o app e é maravilhoso !!!! Muito fácil, criativo e vai ajudar bastante na conversão de vendas !! E o principal, uma CENTRAL DE ATENDIMENTO MARAVILHOSA !!! NOTA 100000 !! Atendente Lúcio está de Parabéns !!!

ROYALTENCLOTHING

First time using the app and the customer service has been absolutley brilliant.
Any questions were answered and it was refreshing to talk to a person rather than a bot.
10/10

Snapmaker

This app’s support provided some useful suggestions to help improve the revenue of the store. Cool!

Lock Supplies

they offered a tailored plan to suit my store opt-in rate! early days so far but great service with great results.

LSKD

Love this app! It has helped us provide real value for our customers with notifications for upcoming product releases, exclusive offers and more! Awesome work guys.

Osyhair

their customer service is top. very professional. lucio from the customer service really help me with the app. thank you so much.

Dum Square

We are still in the first month and were not comfortable upgrading to a paid plan. A lot of apps promise a lot and deliver too little. Surprisingly, PushOwl is different. I got my first sale through the "Abandoned cart" reminder. This is positive and proves that it works. Hence, the well-deserved 5* Good luck guys, do not abandon the app ;)

Two Sisters Instyle

Excellent App and customer service is AMAZING. This great app has helped us tremendously. THANK YOU!

Attic Discovery Shop

Customer support exceeded my expectations. I sent them a message and got a response within just a few seconds - crazy! I asked them to help me out with a setting and they went the extra mile. App is great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 167 168