PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

AndNao

Great app! Easy to use. If you are a start up, PushOwl is perfect for you! They offer free plan for new businesses with all the basic options you need (cart recovery, customisation of the notifications, the possibility to create campaigns etc). And the support team is perfect! Very efficient, friendly, always here to help or advise you if you need!

Jewelry By Kids

After the free trial, I was recommended the early stage plan for new start ups that gives a lot of benefits free for one year. Big thanks to Sachi for the recommendation. Just installed it, and looking forward to seeing how it works.

Vahdam Teas

The app support is really amazing with a quick response! Overall also, the app has really helped us a lot.

Chiledrink

Investment: 20 bucks a month. Return: nearly 4.000 USD a month. I think numbers speak enough by themself. Also, Client service is amazing

Kreps

This is a must app for any start ups, The service and support is simply amazing. Would definitely recommend

Ginger Mint

I love this app and it's worth checking it out with the free trial. Easy to use and has great potential. As my business is still new, the super helpful Rameez suggested I keep on with the free plan for now, build my subscriber list and then upgrade later. He gave me some advice on other paid-for features I could consider later too. Very impressed with the service and features. Will be back for an upgrade soon!

Yowsha

Great Customer Service.

I have recently installed this and looking forward to have positive results.

Playerverse

Fantastic app, a great addition to your arsenal to convert/reconvert your visitors! Plus the dashboard is top notch.

OddGoods

After getting assistance to adjust the behavior of the opt-in popup, I'm anxious to see how much impact this app will have on my store. I'll update this review once I start seeing some stats.

Big thanks to Laura from the PushOwl support team for her quick and efficient assistance. Five stars for support alone.

ClicTechIndia

This is a very nice app. Proactive customer supports helps you grow as your busines sgrows. Very nice. Talk to them and they will surprise you with thier support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128