PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available

1 - 10 of 1943 reviews

Kuzi Tees

Amazing app and a great support. Looking forward to see the impact on my store. Very easy to set up. I had some struggle to understand how this app works, but I've got answer straight away.

IMBISS STORE

The customer service for this app can't be beat! While setting up I got a message with a special offer I could't refuse for an upgrade. Before I could even say my name, Taransh upgraded my account and sent me all the information and videos to help me set it all up! I haven't yet experienced all the features of this app but if their customer service is any indication of what to expect, I know it will be 5-stars all the way!!! Thank you!

Moments Forever Captured

I heard great things about this app helping to boost sales. I have only just installed the app and I am already impressed. The customer service I had was fabulous (from Taransh). I am actually excited to launch my first campaign :)

SelfMadeStore937

Great customer service. I really gained a lo of information from the customer service rep. I think I would recommend to someone else

RealGreek.com

Much better than previous push service i was using, some features they were charging enterprise price Push Owl had in base level. very easy to navigate

Eightvape

Push Owl is a must have app for shopify stores -- a tool that without a doubt will grow your business drastically -- one of the best way to reach your customers for messages to large groups of ppl

Topicrem

I love pushowl: is easy to use and gets amazing results for my online store. i absolutely recommend it

Pannuli

I just downloaded the app, & service is excellent from the team, and the app is easy and convenient to use, Thank You Mr Taransh for help.

Rich Piana 5% Nutrition

I've used this app on several stores now and love the ease, automation, customization, flexibility and reporting offered. This has definitely been one of our top tools for our e-commerce website! Not only is the product useful and well maintained, but the support is extremely responsive and helpful.

Simply Dolphin

PushOwl Web Push Notifications is an awesome concept, an excellent or I'll not hesitate in calling it as a better alternative to the email option provided by other Shopify Partners. The Support Team is always ready to help anytime of the day and even on Holidays. The Team is really very supportive, their Elite program is an absolute boon for new, small Businesses. This clearly portrays the noble intentions of this Firm for the welfare and growth of the Community. The fantastic work being done by this Team is also visible by the 4.9+ overall rating and more than 2000 reviews received by them so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 194 195