PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

RefineBrow

The app has a great layout and is very easy to use! Perfect for campaign emails, abandoned cart recovery and collecting site visitor data! Their customer service is also one of the best Ive experienced, very helpful, would highly recommend!

La Maison du Bambou

Very good application with a very good CRM.
One of my apps with the best value for money !! I'm recommanding it to everyone

ZivaLash Eyelash Chronicles

Love, love this app. It is another way of marketing.

PublicaLog

I have been using this app since a while, is great for bringing back visitors to the website, instead of using the email that only a few people open. Push notifications are way better. The support is great also!

Vapenuk

Been using for a few days now and its very simple and support is very good so far so no complaints.

Flashcartkw

I can't wait to start using the early start up plan that was recommended to me by Rameez. He was extremely helpful in guiding me to select the right plan and sending me good articles for inspiration. Hope to increase my sales with this plan and come back for a great second review. :)

New Apsara

awesome app, awesome support team
keep innovating guys. Everyone must install this innovative app to keep in touch with visitors and subscribers.

10 Peaks Altitude

I had chosen the basic plan and when I spoke to PushOwl staff, Rameez, he queried whether I would qualify for the free Business Plan as a new store owner, which I do. He send a lot of links which will explain various features of PushOwl and his availability left a very positive impression of the company.

Numi Cosmetics

its a good app and very useful. I can update customers quickly and without a lot of effort! Worth the download

Glamintx

Fast reply from support. Even allow me to use the paid feature that I want for free until I made sales in my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 169 170