PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

Rainbowvapes

I have been using Pushowl since they first came out, the service is top notch, its simple to use and every push shot generates loads of orders.
I do a simple picture and a simple description and as soon as its sent visitors are straight to the site.
Obviously you have to collect the visitors first, but they soon join up thou.

BOHIN France

Very interesting app. Good support. Wait to see for the result in a few month. A bit early to see the results.

Bachaa Party

I didn't have a lot of confidence in push notifications and always thought it's a bit intruding but Push Owl gave me insight into how well push notifications are received by customers and how to make the best use of it.

KNUS Home Decor

Pushowl is a must have app for additional store sales and traffic not otherwise attainable. They even help with abandoned cart recovery and shipping notifications. We highly recommend every shopify store to install this app. Almost everything is customisable and one of the few apps that let's you schedule at an affordable price. Also delivers every time unlike many other apps for push notifications. The support team is also very helpful on giving tips for better conversions. Thanks Pushowl!

Time Rediscovered

Great Push Notification app with an excellent and responsive support team! We dealt with Lúcio who was absolutely fantastic! He even downgraded our account to a free version when seeing we weren't hitting the quota for the paid one!

Whatif Studio

I really like the features of the app. The customer service is out of this world. Really love them..

Vikify Store

Excellent app. It's Easy to set up and use. Already started getting subscribers and few cart recovery also using pushowl app. Their customer support is very good. Highly recommended.

SOGES

Great! The service is patient and friendly to new users. I will recommend this app to other friends.

Gogh Jewelry Design

I love this app and the customer support. Very easy to use with great results.
I highly recommend adding this app.

Fresh Fish Online

The free version has helped us understand the tool and gather many subscribers. We plan to upgrade to the business plan soon to take advantage of all the tools this app offers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 174 175