PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Elohim Church

I don't care WHAT you sell thru Shopify, EVERY Shopify merchant should have LAY-BUYS available to their customers at their stores! TOTAL NO BRAINER!!!

Annual Store

Excellent app that has allowed customers to invest in my products, providing an affordable payment plan that is simple and easy to use. The support is fantastic and response is always within 24 hours. I would definitely recommend!

Wildlife And Art

All I know is this slowed my site down. It created delays of up to 1.3 minutes. Totally unusable with this flaw. I wouldn't recommend at this point

Hailsign

This is a great app addition to my shop! I love offering this flexible payment option and that it is priced fairly for all involved.

Warrin was there in a flash to help with getting the process up and running. I look forward to further developments of this app!!

Would be great to extend payments to allow for lease situations, something I'm I would like to offer also!

Thanks Warrin!!

Geektoysuk

To update a previous review:
This app is pretty damn good. The payments are all set up through Paypal and automated so neither staff or customers has to worry about collecting/making a payment.

I'm still not thrilled it only works through paypal. I would like to see it work with the Shopify checkout, but that's may just be me.

The number of sales I have had thanks to the payment plans this app offers is amazing. I would not be able to survive without it and recommend it for stores with high priced items for sale.

Victoria Jeans

great idea but it needs work, it slows down the page a lot since it waits for it to load, and also it would be a good idea to add 15 days payment too! Thank you and good luck

Talkingfashion

Great customer service, easy step-by-step guides to follow and install everything, very nice app! Cant wait to see our sales increase from it, which Im positive it will. Professional useful secure, nice work! Thank you!

www.talkingfashion.net

A Full Basket

This app works just fine. I was extremely frustrated and was about to delete, but decided to contact support. Warrin replied in a timely manner with all the instructions I needed to fix my (operator) errors. Thanks Warrin!

Glendraco

Loving this app and because I offer good old fashioned Laybuy it has upped my sales conversions. It is the number 1 payment option used by my customers. So easy for me and my customers to use.

Fashion Fays

After Following all process, connecting it with pay pal, installing App, adding snipets of code where it's supose to go - it doesn't show up in alternative payment drop menu !!!
Waste of my time. :(