PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Fashion Fays

After Following all process, connecting it with pay pal, installing App, adding snipets of code where it's supose to go - it doesn't show up in alternative payment drop menu !!!
Waste of my time. :(

L C J Jewelry

DOES NOT SUPPORT SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumkins Designer Kids

This is a good App, easy to integrate and for customer to use. It would be more beneficial for us though if weekly payments could be an option instead of monthly. Because we offer 8 week plans and require regular payments. Therefore we send a lot of invoices out via paypal instead so we can be paid weekly.

Helen Norton Art

This is a great app. We installed it for our online gallery and it attracted customers immediately. So far so good. Warrin's quick replies to any of my enquiries has been appreciated.

Fairytale B T

never works when my customers try to use it. May be user error but extremely difficult to use

The Unicorn Shop Online

Very easy to integrate with Shopify by following the detailed instructions provided. A great addition to any store. I'm sure customers will love the additional payment option

American Beauty Shop Accessorize

Great Service,

Was frustrated at first because i wasn't able to set it up myself, but friendly staff came to my rescue and sorted everything out for me.

Keep up the Good Work.

Tukshoes

Awesome app, but even more awesome is the support from Warrin and the crew. Anything we need or any issues are always attended to pretty much immediately. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Shop Till You Pop

Most difficult app to get activated on Shopify.

Cjs Urban Clothing

great app. love it and it works great with my customers