PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Saucy Ladies Intimates

Loving this app. I found it quite easy to set up and Warrin was extremely quick to respond when I had a question. Very easy for my customers to use. Five stars from me :)

Natures Healing Crystals

I had been looking for an option to offer layaway via our commerce store and Lay Buy to the rescue. The set up is a little involved, but well worth it. Support was great! I highly recommend it.

That Dapper Home

Really easy to use and convenient for customers. Thumbs up from me.

Almost Toys

OUTSTANDING. This is a brilliant app. I tried others but they were too confusing and trying to be 'to clever'. This is nice and straightforward to setup and when I had an issue, I contacted support and received a response within 5 MINUTES! I was amazed. The support for this is the best, it really is. I would recommend to anyone with a Shopify store.

Hsiendai

LAY-BUY is the only layby & layaway solution available for Shopify seller. Founder of lay-buy Warrin is very kind-hearted and patient installing the App for me, and assisting me adding a button on /cart page.

Loving this app, and the app is very easy to use, and I hope we have more sales as it offers an optional payment method, which may be useful for some buyers.

Charlichair

Loving this app. So easy to use. And Warrin is always quick to respond and support. Wonderful experience.

Everything Layaway

I love this app! Warrin is quick to answer any problem you may have, providing excellent customer service. This app is very easy to set up and is very user friendly.

Rsvp Prom And Pageant

LAY-BUY has been one of the best decisions we have made for our eCommerce store. We sell high end designer formal wear and offering Layaway through LAY-BUY has helped save many abandoned carts and offer the ability to afford a gown with online payment plans.Getting started is painless and within minutes you can accept LAY-BUY orders.

Not to mention, the team at LAY-BUY are exceptional, especially Warrin. We always get a quick response and they are more than willing to assist with installs, questions and possible new features. We have tried the other Shopify Apps that provide this same service and LAY-BUY is the best one yet!

Ababy

We moved from WooCommerce to Shopify in February, and the Lay-Buys team then developed the gateway so the transition was possible and we could continue offering our customers online Layby.
Key beneficial attributes has been return customers coming back to ABABY and ordering other baby goods on LAY-BUY. LAY-BUY has also shown to upsell products at checkout because of the affordability the customer is offered.

“LAY-BUY has now been running on the ABABY website for the past 12 months and continues to deliver orders that ABABY would not be processing if they did not have LAY-BUY in place in their checkout”
Heather, Owner of ABABY

Vapel1fe

Well the concept is there. Without remembering that I spoke to them last week I went to install this. Upon installation I saw the paypal ONLY option. You are restricted to using paypal as the only option. Kinda sucks for a lot of stores since they dont allow alot of different types of stores. Funny that big banks like First Data, Bank Of America allow it and then Paypal doesnt. This really isnt a huge impact for the app itself but more for the way they accept payments.

Hopefully sooner then later they change the way this works and what companies you can use. It wouldnt be to hard add different gateways its just a matter of api editing. I have to take a star away for it USING only paypal. I wish they would offer OTHER options but even stripe is the same way. Things just need to change is all.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next