PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Price: Free

Kiss Me Deadly

Time spent using app Over 3 years

It's not perfect, but it has far fewer limitations that it's big commercial counterparts, and is way easier to get help with.

MrMuffin'sTrains

We sell relatively high priced ticket items. With an average sale of over $400, we have been amazed at how many of our customers take advantage of this app on our Shopify store. It works flawlessly and with their admin terminal feature we can see all of the details as to what happened on every order. This app has done more for our business than any of the apps we have installed. You need to try it. PS - If you happen to be one of our competitors, it's awful - don't try it!

Pop-O-Loco

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The Lay-Buy system enable's my customers to buy their collectibles with a fair payment plan. I have some customers that use this as their exclusive method of acquiring their collectibles as they are not credit card users or prefer this type of "layaway" program vs a financing program. The Lay-Buy service automates the PayPal subscription service in a fully integrated method for my shop. More sales and payment convenience is perfect for both me and my customers.

Modern Rascals

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've had this app running on my store for several years now. It offers our customers a lay-buy solution to manage their cash flow. We have some customers who prefer this payment option over a buy-now type option and I like being able to support them in that.

OTP Terrain & Miniatures Off The Print Gaming

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is the best thing ever customers are not scared to use it because if they miss a payment it doesn't cost them loads in fees. I love it as it gives my customers that option to make larger purchases and pay them off. I can very very highly recommend this and the tech support is amazing too
I rate it 10/10

Realm of the Witch

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've had this app for a month or so now and I'm finding it very helpful for my customers who want to pay off in instalments over a period of time. It works well and I think that I've had more customers since I've had this app. I did have a little problem over the weekend but it was down to the customers bank card. I got in touch with Warrin, explaining what was happening and he was really helpful. It may take a little while to get a response but please be patient as this guy is in OZ and time difference means he's probably asleep while here in the UK, I'm just starting my day. But fear not, he will get to you and your issues. I myself, found him polite and helpful. All issues are now dealt with and I'm more than happy to recommend the app.

Arts and Crafts Supplies Online Australia

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We couldn't be happier.
Easy to use for our customers and for us!
We have had many purchases due to Lay-Buy
We can make changes easily, get great support and updates
Integration was simple and immediate

Droneit Group

Location Australia

One of the few apps that does what it says and does it well. It allows customers to make easy payment plans and no fees back to the merchant.

Hoodoo Sports

This app has helped grow our business by enabling a lay away option for our customers. It works very well and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. They have always responded quickly to any questions I have had. Great app!

Simplee Direct

I have had this app on my store for over a couple of years now, and yes it does work. The set up is easy and works well. A customer of mine find it easy to use and worked well for her situation. certainly cant fault it