PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

edited! I gave * only when I tried to set up this app. It wasn't working at all and I was really disappointed. I have contacted shopify support team and they forward the issue to Lay-Buy who found the issue and now my customers happily can use this app. Thanks for the help.

August 26, 2019

Your account has since been activated, and a multiple lay-buy orders have been placed in your store.
Please update this rating.

Growplay Monkey Bars

We have have been using Lay by for a little while on our store. Granted our product is $2000 AUD but it has enabled people that would not usually be able to afford our product an option to buy one. Offering them a 6 month payment plan leading up to christmas. It takes all the management time out of keeping track of laybys. Best value for money app we have working for us.

MAYL Wear

Update: The issue has been solved. The problem was that the client had a wrong credit card linked to his PayPal account so from the side of PayPal there was not founds to create two months plan. I'm still waiting for the answer from PayPal to see what they have to say. I installed the app again in my shop.

Issue: The app is not registering the orders in Shopify and also in PayPal, my client got fully charged for the entire order instead of 50/50. I installed as in your guides but I got the first transaction today and complain from the client so I just don't want to use it. If that will help you can write to me on my email piotr@maylwear.com that was my membership number 873682

March 5, 2019

Hi
I don’t see a lay-buy merchant a/c for you.
Please advise your lay-buy membership ID, and we will look at your setup.

Low cost women and kids fashion

I had no problems installing the App. But I think I have spotted a problem with the lay away concept and dropshipping: I cannot order the items immediately as I would have to pay the full amount out of my pocket and it would get shipped immediately before the customer haqs paid for it. If I delay ordering until the full amount has been paid, whaqt happens if thhe items go out o9f stock?

Enchanted Shadow

The app was very simple to install and my question was answered promptly and courteously by their support team. App works great on my site. Thanks!

Classyloft

Installation takes a little of commitment, but once it’s running it is a very pretty easy to navigate app. Best of all it is free. I don’t have any website designing training or anything like that , Come on people ! You have to use your brain every once in a while.

Peeka's Boutique

AMAZING customer service!! I was having issues with getting it up and running so I contacted the inventor. He found the error, rectified the problem and I was up and running in no time. My customers love this and so do I! Highly recommend!

Cogignition

Brilliant app for if you sell high ticket products, opening doors for more types of customer

Onekid 2

I am loving this app, been using it for 3 years now. Gives my customers a good option to laybuy until fully paid. Great for my cash flow too. Highly recommend!
Customer service is also fantastic Warrin is always ready to help when I have questions or when a customer wants to change their payment plan.

Dans Custom Portraits

Not sure why some of the negative reviews below. I've managed to install and create this as a payment alternative in Shopify settings easy enough.

Can't comment much on the sales side of this app as my shop has only just gone live. I've tested the processing of an order and it all seemed alright.

I'm drawn to this type of payment system because of my business type it works much like an artist commisions that require a deposit to start and remaining balance paid on completion.

I'm giving these guys ago because of my target market (Australians) are addicted to lay-buys & those other get now and pay later systems and this gives those people another option.

Not to be rude towards Lay-buys but I think you need to hire a graphic/web designer to improve your brand identity and the user interface as it looks a bit dated. Fixing this will build confidence in those who wish to use your payment option and give shop owners a better hook when selling your payment option to customers.

Besides that, this app deserves more attention as it is a great concept and shops would benefit from using it.

Previous 1 3 4 5