PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY | Reviews

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

MILINAT.COM

This is a great app its easy to set up and works well. Support is awesome and quick turn around time to answer any questions or help.

Micronesia Fashion Boutique

Had problem setting up, but Warrin was quick to respond and the guide he sent was detailed and easy to follow. Thanks Warrin!

Burleigh Wagon

This app is seriously much more than anyone can imagine or has reviewed yet. We worked with Warrin to implement this app on our website as we wanted a more traditional Lay-Buy service. Our price points are a bit higher and our customers were asking for something like this for some time. We created an entire program around this app, with a landing page, T&C page, pop-up, and an entire marketing campaign. On day 1, without even marketing yet, our brand had its highest daily sales ever. If you read through some of the other reviews on here, I must speculate that any possible complaint about this app must be attributed to the merchant not understanding what this app can do, or did not have the ability to properly implement it. Support is top level and this app is excellent.

Soundporium

Excellent layaway service that you can offer your clients, free of risk and are very responsive. Support is friendly and they reply fast enough for my needs.

The Cloth Stash

This app allows my customers to secure items that have sold out elsewhere while not having to store them until they are ready to use them. It also allows them to pay off their purchases over time. Customisable preferences, easy to install and use.

NWBUK

Okay I've only just started using unsure completely on how these payouts work still early days will continue to use if works well

The Lemurian Rose

I absolutely love this app! Many of my customers use it regularly, and I love that there is no minimum or maximum dollar limits. It integrates very well with my shop, and I have made many sales that would not have been possible otherwise without it. I have a lot of big ticket items, and lay buy has allowed people to achieve their dreams without financial strain or a ding on their credit. Support is easily contacted and very helpful, they have never left me hanging. I would not want to be without Lay Buy in my shop, and I really enjoy having a steady monthly income from several accounts that are active at once. There are a few minor issues here and there, but as I said, support is fantastic and easily accessible. This is one of the best kept secrets in the app store I have ever seen. I have recommended it to other shops who also love it, but have never heard of it. Thank you for providing this wonderful service.

Treasure Studios Art

This app has been a great way of introducing our customers to an alternative buying method. Some better integration would improve usability but it definitely does the job very well for us. At no cost to the merchant, it is a great tool for increased sales.

Kiss Me Deadly

It's not perfect, but it has far fewer limitations that it's big commercial counterparts, and is way easier to get help with.

MrMuffin'sTrains

We sell relatively high priced ticket items. With an average sale of over $400, we have been amazed at how many of our customers take advantage of this app on our Shopify store. It works flawlessly and with their admin terminal feature we can see all of the details as to what happened on every order. This app has done more for our business than any of the apps we have installed. You need to try it. PS - If you happen to be one of our competitors, it's awful - don't try it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7