PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

NWBUK

Okay I've only just started using unsure completely on how these payouts work still early days will continue to use if works well

The Lemurian Rose

I absolutely love this app! Many of my customers use it regularly, and I love that there is no minimum or maximum dollar limits. It integrates very well with my shop, and I have made many sales that would not have been possible otherwise without it. I have a lot of big ticket items, and lay buy has allowed people to achieve their dreams without financial strain or a ding on their credit. Support is easily contacted and very helpful, they have never left me hanging. I would not want to be without Lay Buy in my shop, and I really enjoy having a steady monthly income from several accounts that are active at once. There are a few minor issues here and there, but as I said, support is fantastic and easily accessible. This is one of the best kept secrets in the app store I have ever seen. I have recommended it to other shops who also love it, but have never heard of it. Thank you for providing this wonderful service.

Treasure Studios Art

This app has been a great way of introducing our customers to an alternative buying method. Some better integration would improve usability but it definitely does the job very well for us. At no cost to the merchant, it is a great tool for increased sales.

Kiss Me Deadly

It's not perfect, but it has far fewer limitations that it's big commercial counterparts, and is way easier to get help with.

MrMuffin'sTrains

We sell relatively high priced ticket items. With an average sale of over $400, we have been amazed at how many of our customers take advantage of this app on our Shopify store. It works flawlessly and with their admin terminal feature we can see all of the details as to what happened on every order. This app has done more for our business than any of the apps we have installed. You need to try it. PS - If you happen to be one of our competitors, it's awful - don't try it!

Pop-O-Loco

The Lay-Buy system enable's my customers to buy their collectibles with a fair payment plan. I have some customers that use this as their exclusive method of acquiring their collectibles as they are not credit card users or prefer this type of "layaway" program vs a financing program. The Lay-Buy service automates the PayPal subscription service in a fully integrated method for my shop. More sales and payment convenience is perfect for both me and my customers.

Modern Rascals

I've had this app running on my store for several years now. It offers our customers a lay-buy solution to manage their cash flow. We have some customers who prefer this payment option over a buy-now type option and I like being able to support them in that.

OTP Terrain & Miniatures Off The Print Gaming

This app is the best thing ever customers are not scared to use it because if they miss a payment it doesn't cost them loads in fees. I love it as it gives my customers that option to make larger purchases and pay them off. I can very very highly recommend this and the tech support is amazing too
I rate it 10/10

Realm of the Witch

I've had this app for a month or so now and I'm finding it very helpful for my customers who want to pay off in instalments over a period of time. It works well and I think that I've had more customers since I've had this app. I did have a little problem over the weekend but it was down to the customers bank card. I got in touch with Warrin, explaining what was happening and he was really helpful. It may take a little while to get a response but please be patient as this guy is in OZ and time difference means he's probably asleep while here in the UK, I'm just starting my day. But fear not, he will get to you and your issues. I myself, found him polite and helpful. All issues are now dealt with and I'm more than happy to recommend the app.

Arts and Crafts Supplies Online Australia

We couldn't be happier.
Easy to use for our customers and for us!
We have had many purchases due to Lay-Buy
We can make changes easily, get great support and updates
Integration was simple and immediate

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7