PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

PWA with Web Push Notifications. No code required.

Free

LUSHDROP

PROs: App works. Dashboard is comprehensive.
CONs: **Splash screen is NOT updating.
Popup in mobile app buggy though and keeps popping up. Mobile web browser did crash/reloaded so will test to see if impact performance. Is there a way to force reinstall if change icon? Seems unable to do if make changes. Overall great for free app.

October 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. 😊

Things can be vary theme by theme. We tried our best to make it compatible with all themes, But still there might be something which can prevent our app to function properly.

So, In case you are facing any issue with our application, Please contact us at support@shopiapps.in .

We will be happy to help you and resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks again.
Jaron

Felure

this App is incredible, i love how work and it is intuitive for everyone, i want recommend this app for smart online store.

Venfield

Best PWA App does the job. And the best part is it's free. Very simple to use and fast. I will suggest everyone give it a try.

NAL Ecommerce

I love it. Ready and easy to use. thanks you so much creator. .................................................

feelfemininity

quick and easy But we should have the opportunity to publish the application we made here in the app store and google play store, we will be glad if you add it, maybe we can publish it in the future.

Ineeditbadly

quick and simple step-by-step process and does what is promises
*******************************************

Adulis.ca

The app is more than wonderful , i am surprised that the app is free .
i am very happy to use this app ... Thanks to the developers for this wonderful technology , My rate for you more than 10 stars & i recommend everyone to use it .
Best regards.

Demicasa.uy Tienda online Uruguay

Amazing support and features, 100% recommended. They help solve my questions and help me directly.

The Food Courier

Awesome! Simple trick and effective :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

iRepairPhone

The install was easy and simple. Tested on android devices and working just the way I wanted. Great work.