PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App | Reviews

by Softpulse Infotech

PWA with Web Push Notifications. No code required.

Alicetheluxe

Gracias por esta aplicación gratuita que permite a mis clientes tener mi web siempre presente en sus pantallas y acceder a ella rápidamente. Recomiendo a todos instalarla.

SupeRice.in

Really nice App. Extremely impressive and useful. Hats of to the developer. Thoroughly deserves a 5 Star.

ComptoirVintage

Very smooth setup and i loved the app. I would recommend without a doubt. Both iOS and Android apps are neat, it was very easy to get it up and live and all for free. Thanks for the devs

Yatoys Venezuela

It is a very complete app and that fulfills its promise, my app on the web looks incredible and I am really very happy with the result

Bimmers

10 out of 10, I can say that this is one of the best PWA apps.
First time I was skeptical about this, now I love it!
Everyone needs to have a PWA for their store.

Satin Jewelz

I am about to get this little baby a test drive to see if it really works. I can admit that is was an easy process

Revolve-Iconic

Easy to install and does exactly what it says in the description. I recommend this app due to ease of use and faster load times.

miteigi

Great app, simple to configure. Does what it says on the description. Check it out at miteigi.com and you’ll see for yourself.

Era Cosmetics

Very good, even the free version. I tried several applications like this, but I was not satisfied. In the near future I will use the paid version, for more benefits.

RAWDA SHOP

Thank you for making this App, I used it to add mobile App for my online store , It looks great, and it's easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7