PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

PWA ‑ iOS & Android Mobile App

by Softpulse Infotech

PWA with Web Push Notifications. No code required.

RedHippo Brasil

I liked very much! But I would like to say that there could be an option for us to know the link instead of showing a popup on screen, this one on screen scares the user a little bit, I would like to put a link on the site or at most a top bar appears instead of the popup until then. Is there that way, knowing the link to create on the site?
(Português)
Gostei muito mesmo! Mas gostaria de dizer que poderia ter uma opção de sabermos o link em vez de aparecer uma popup sobre tela, essa sobre tela assusta um pouco o usuário, gostaria de por um link no site ou no máximo aparecer uma barra topo no lugar da popup sobre a tela. Existe essa maneira, saber o link para criar no site?

EVDOC

Works perfectly fine, never had any issues. And it's free! Thanks a lot for all the effort you put into this app. However, push notifications would be an amazing add-on... ;)

Provetto

Just amazing, this is exactly what i was looking for. In just few click an Tara you're done, and most importantly it's Free. Thank you App developer

MySpesa

The app is very nice and reactive. It is perfectly matching what I was looking for.Thank you so much

NJ Global

es muy buena app la mejor que he probado de las progresivas cumple con todas las funciones y no tienes pagar felicidades me gustaria poder enviar notificaciones push así deba pagar algo por ellas

PablosPlanets

Love this app, it saved my company. You guys are absolutely amazing. Im glad I found about this amazing oppurtinity.

LUSHDROP

PROs: App works. Dashboard is comprehensive.
CONs: **Splash screen is NOT updating.
Popup in mobile app buggy though and keeps popping up. Mobile web browser did crash/reloaded so will test to see if impact performance. Is there a way to force reinstall if change icon? Seems unable to do if make changes. Overall great for free app.

October 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. 😊

Things can be vary theme by theme. We tried our best to make it compatible with all themes, But still there might be something which can prevent our app to function properly.

So, In case you are facing any issue with our application, Please contact us at support@shopiapps.in .

We will be happy to help you and resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks again.
Jaron

Felure

this App is incredible, i love how work and it is intuitive for everyone, i want recommend this app for smart online store.

Venfield

Best PWA App does the job. And the best part is it's free. Very simple to use and fast. I will suggest everyone give it a try.

NAL Ecommerce

I love it. Ready and easy to use. thanks you so much creator. .................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6