PWA Pro with Caching

PWA Pro with Caching

by Shop Sheriff

PWA - Make your store installable, fast, and offline-enabled!

Angry Ballerina Fabrics

Fast. How fast? Like a buttered rocket, thrusters on full, with NoS, inside the event horizon of a black hole, pointed at its center. That's how fast our shop now loads on mobile thanks to PWA Pro. With the mobile app prompt, incredible caching and superb developer response time and support, we highly recommend this app to everyone.

VaporMan.com

I used this app to create my PWA and it was great! I couldn’t figure out a few things but their support staff was so helpful!! I recommend this app!

Lupsona

This is definitely the best PWA app on shopify. I literaly tried every pwa app and this is 100% the best among them. I am very glad that I finally found this app. Stephen is very helpful and even helped to customize my website so many times. I really appeciate what they do for me and I couldn't image what can I do if there's not stephen's help. Thank you! stephen! Thank you! Shop Sheriff!

Boho Lust Co.

Could not be happier with this amazing app! Such a great way to build trust with your customers by having your own app for your website or store! Customer service is great! One of the best and easiest I have ever dealt with. Thank you again. This app is totally worth it!

dingenoter

I was too slow to be the first 5/5 review. I'm sorry. To cut to the case, this app is just something you want no matter what kind of store you have.
This is a universal god-like addition to any store. Shop Sheriff does it again, an outstanding job all around. Perfect customer support. Perfect product. Perfect performance. Simply speechless.

Go see for yourself! GO!

UCutiePie

Great app !! Very easy to setup and customize. The support staff response fast. Highly recommend..

SwornHero

Super fast installation and straight to the point. Does not disappoint! Our store was slow and it's nice to have an alternative option for customers to shop on your store through an app on their phone so they are always connected! Highly recommend.

WOLFE MUSIC

AWESOME PWA app and fantastic service. We've been using this app on multiple shops. The analytics are awesome, and it's EASY to set up. A few minutes later you have an app! Great job guys!