QuickBooks Online + Commerce

QuickBooks Online + Commerce

A partire da $35/mese. Possono essere applicati costi aggiuntivi.
Valutazione (3,9)
Recensioni
Sviluppatore
167 recensioni
106 recensioni
Valutazione complessiva
3,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 63% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 18% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 13% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
106 recensioni
3 agosto 2020

I've been using tg for a while now and I can say with great assertion that their product is very well-built and is providing us great value in managing both our shopify store and many other sales channels. it also made our life easier when we introduced bundles products with shopify. I'd say don't get fooled by the negative reviews here on shopify as it seems may of them didn't really give tradegecko a fair chance before judging them

Tajamaly تجمّلي
Arabia Saudita
27 novembre 2019

Integration with Shopify has been great! Customer support has been really fast and helpful. Highly recommended

Cal Coast Fishing
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 anni
Data modifica: 21 ottobre 2019

Integration into Shopify has been great - Interface allows data to flow in the directions specified and have complete inventory and re-order tools through TradeGecko. Shopify allows us to reach multiple channels and TradGecko manages my business - It's a great winning combo!

Salty Raven
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 5 anni
28 agosto 2019

We've used tradegecko for over a year now, and have had no issues. The platform allows us to manage our online, B2B, and national distribution channels with ease. The inventory management rivals enterprise systems, for a fraction of the cost, and the shopify integration is top-notch. We actually switched from quickbooks enterprise to tradegecko, and it's been smooth sailing.

Melt Cosmetics
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 10 mesi
28 agosto 2019

We have been very happy with the Shopify -TradeGecko integration - which we have been using across 3 different Shopify stores for over 2 years now. We can't really fault it as even when we have had issues, the support has always been fantastic and the issue resolved. We also love that TradeGecko is always improving the platform with new innovations that improve the overall Shopify TG experience. TradeGecko has been a very practical and scalable solution for our business - highly recommend for any SME!

Sole Mechanics
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 4 anni
28 agosto 2019

TradeGecko has been a great help for us in inventory and order management so we can focus more on growing our business. Plus, very responsive and helpful customer service in case you have any questions or need anything.

Poundit
Filippine
Data modifica: 27 agosto 2019

Great app, I tried a couple of different options (zoho inventory) and I find the tradegecko best for what I need. I really like the Xero integration and purchasing orders features.

Bathroom Store Ireland
Irlanda
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Oltre 2 anni
23 agosto 2019

A brilliant product which integrates seamlessly into the ÅBEN platform, especially Shopify and other plug-ins. Highly recommend!

ÅBEN
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 24 giorni
6 luglio 2019

I used this as my main system, with the price it's totally worth.
The customer service is quick and helpful.

Bungalow Living Bali
Indonesia
21 maggio 2019

The integration with Shopify is seamless and it handles the multi currency transactions well and without issues

IZ Adaptive
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa un anno