QuickBooks Online + Commerce

QuickBooks Online + Commerce

From $35/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
Intuit
3.9
August 17, 2016

Easy to use. Takes all of the manual labor out of inventory management!

Vapes Wholesale
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 31, 2016

I'd recommend this solution to a friend, it's heaps better than the inventory management system we were using beforehand and they seem dedicated to constant improvement. The team were also extremely helpful during the changeover to their system, helping us iron out a few issues with our imports.

The Happy Emporium
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 21, 2016

basically a great system and helps managing the inventory, but unfortunately the team is not flexible to help customize some major but small changes like changing the invoice language or automizing the sending of invoices...

Woom
Austria
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 1, 2016

I have been using Tradegecko for a few months now. It is a great system to help me keep my purchase orders and inventory organized. It is very easy to use and we love that connects to shopify. It has made my life so much easier! And my business more organized!

Rosys Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 23, 2016

We've been using TradeGecko for about 6 months now, and have really enjoyed it so far. The B2B app for iPad has made our sales force incredibly happy. We defnitely seem to be the only ones using digital ordering for the majority of our customers. Entering PO's has become incredibly easy, and processing them through the portal has been super easy. Inventory management has been good too, but adjustments tend to be a bit clunky. Have a few issues now and then with information sync's between Shopify and TG. Also have minor issue with support being a bit of a lag, but honestly, best inventory product out there, you just have to work through it.

Beach Road Designs