Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 décembre 2023

David helped us to recover a product that was not syncing properly to QBO from Shopify and had been marked Ignore Error and Don't Attempt a Retry. He confirms undoing that choice is only possible from his end. I am not entirely sure I understand why that choice is there, especially since it is tricky to undo it.

The app itself is very good. We have been very pleased with how well it syncs our Shopify data to QBO and uploads our Inventory levels too.

The Monastery Store
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2023

I had a sync error and Sherwin solved it quickly and without any fuss or input from me. Great to have actual support.

Practical Design Store
17 janvier 2024

LORI provided exceptional customer service in handling my issue

Neu Appliance - Parts
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 novembre 2023

I found it a bit awkward to set up but Clarrise was so helpful and guided me through the problems I was having! Hardly any wait time and helped straight away!

Perfectly Edged
Royaume-Uni
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 décembre 2023

So far the App is good. It is integrating most of my sales with QuickBooks fairly seamlessly. Sherman on the help chat was particularly helpful and friendly.

All About Tack
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 octobre 2023

The app works but the timeout errors are a consistent problem. The customer service and support is very good. They can help you with issues

Rue Saint-Patrick
8 novembre 2023

I had some sync issues but Dean was great in helping me solve them.

Thanks
Malcolm

King Merchandise Office Supplies
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 octobre 2023

Ben helped me resolve syncing issues with my account and made sure that they would not continue happening.

Saddlehill Cellars
19 décembre 2023

I was able to get all my transactions into QB from Shopify. I ran into an issue but Rafael popped up on my screen and was super helpful, he even did some background work and then let me know when it was done, and it was! Would recommend.

daphadillz.designs
38 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
9 octobre 2023

Rom (Support) was very helpful in resolving a sync issue that we had encountered.
Thank you Rom!