Avis (2 513)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 mai 2024

I love that they have a live chat option and Sherwin really helpedsync some problematic transactions for us. I would give 5 starts except that there are some limitations on syncing deposits and individual sales at the same time. They want it to be either/or. Other than that, if you aren't is over the top meticulous, this is a great integration and saves me a great deal of time entering transactions.

TheEarthCenter Store
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
5 juillet 2024

Ben was really helpful! I had many questions on how to configure the sync and he was able to answer all of them. He also helped me troubleshoot errors and I was able to fix them in no time!

I'm only giving 4 stars because I find the available documentation is not detailed enough, but my experience with Ben was very positive.

Maison Juniper
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 mai 2024

David provided Quick and Awesome chat support - thank you!

Toolceptions
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
24 juin 2024

Rafael from Quickbooks Connector was extremely helpful in setting up the invoice number coordination. He gave very specific instructions for me to be able to follow and complete with success.
Much appreciated
Ron

Water Land
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 mai 2024

David solved our cart checkout issue and made our biggest issue a non issue!

Obatala Sciences
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
22 mars 2024

Great service. Many thanks to Sherwin helping me navigate the app for a first time. Very quick to reply and very helpful. And very patient.
I would definitely use the chat feature again.

House Of Blanks
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 mars 2024

This app is wonderful. My only complaint is that it consistently generates errors for POS sales because the customer name is missing.

Customer support has been very helpful anytime I needed help clearing the errors. Today, I spoke with Sherwin who fixed the problem for me in a blink!

Charleston Botanicals
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 juillet 2024

Fantastic service I got from Nick! he's patient with me for hours!!!

Bedding Envy UK
Royaume-Uni
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 mars 2024

The service with the connector is good but was only needed for when some transactions wouldn't go through. A little cumbersome, but the customer service made up for that (Thanks Ben)

Drunkard's Path Quilt Shop
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

This app seems to be working well, though it would be helpful if it could send updates to QBO more frequently than once per hour. Every 5 or 10 minutes would be nice as it would help keep information more timely.

Sherwin has been super helpful with any questions we've had, so having strong support like this does make any app much better to use. Keep up the good work Sherwin!

Eclipse Awards - maker of fine custom trophies