Avaliações (2.496)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
30 de maio de 2024

David provided Quick and Awesome chat support - thank you!

Toolceptions
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
8 de maio de 2024

I love that they have a live chat option and Sherwin really helpedsync some problematic transactions for us. I would give 5 starts except that there are some limitations on syncing deposits and individual sales at the same time. They want it to be either/or. Other than that, if you aren't is over the top meticulous, this is a great integration and saves me a great deal of time entering transactions.

TheEarthCenter Store
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
2 de maio de 2024

David solved our cart checkout issue and made our biggest issue a non issue!

Obatala Sciences
Quase 3 anos usando o app
24 de junho de 2024

Rafael from Quickbooks Connector was extremely helpful in setting up the invoice number coordination. He gave very specific instructions for me to be able to follow and complete with success.
Much appreciated
Ron

Water Land
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
5 de julho de 2024

Ben was really helpful! I had many questions on how to configure the sync and he was able to answer all of them. He also helped me troubleshoot errors and I was able to fix them in no time!

I'm only giving 4 stars because I find the available documentation is not detailed enough, but my experience with Ben was very positive.

Maison Juniper
13 dias usando o app
22 de março de 2024

Great service. Many thanks to Sherwin helping me navigate the app for a first time. Very quick to reply and very helpful. And very patient.
I would definitely use the chat feature again.

House Of Blanks
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
15 de março de 2024

This app is wonderful. My only complaint is that it consistently generates errors for POS sales because the customer name is missing.

Customer support has been very helpful anytime I needed help clearing the errors. Today, I spoke with Sherwin who fixed the problem for me in a blink!

Charleston Botanicals
Quase 3 anos usando o app
20 de março de 2024

Sometimes there are kinks but the support is excellent. Just today Paul solved my problems!

Mouton Royal
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
16 de abril de 2024

Nick was a great help getting our issues straightened out.

Envirosave®
17 dias usando o app
15 de março de 2024

The service with the connector is good but was only needed for when some transactions wouldn't go through. A little cumbersome, but the customer service made up for that (Thanks Ben)

Drunkard's Path Quilt Shop