QuickBooks Online Global , 2.106 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
21 de novembro de 2023

This is an excellent app. Every connection/integration app we have has issues. This Shopify <> Quickbooks connector app (1) has fewer issues than most and (2) has THE BEST CUSTOMERS SUPPORT I've experienced with any integration ever. The support team (Ben especially) is incredibly helpful. They solve everything extremely quickly and efficiently. I wish all software had support like this.

Luna Technologies Store
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
21 de novembro de 2023

Sherwin was amazing helping me sort out an error we had initially made during set up. Did it all over chat and now all my orders populate perfectly from shopify to QBO in minutes
Thanks Sherwin!

SIMPLE SKU CULINARY
Quase 2 anos usando o app
19 de outubro de 2023

We had an issue with or sales from shopify pulling through to Quickbooks and after a couple of failed attempts i finally was connected to Ben who knew exactly what the issue was and resolved straight away he's been an absolute godsend. I just want to say thank you so so much

Nevaeh
Reino Unido
1 de dezembro de 2023

I am using Quickbooks Online with a POS Shopify and had trouble with syncing the two using the Application QuickBooks Connector which is QuickBooks Online Global on Shopify. I"'ve had some trouble with the syncing and tried the chat to figure it out. Sherwin was my helper and he was amazing. He fixed all my issues! I'm relieved to have the syncing issues gone.

Flatbed Press
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
6 de novembro de 2023

David offered mind blowing customer service, fast efficient and very knowledgeable, wish other companies would offer this level of service. Best support from any SaaS company hands down.

5150motorsport.com
9 de novembro de 2023

I love this app! It was super simple to integrate and works exactly as intended. The chat support is responsive, friendly and knowledgable. I talked to Ben today and he helped me understand my error within minutes. Recommend this app if you want to save yourself a ton of time and streamline your workflow!

communakit
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
10 de outubro de 2023

This app has been a lifesaver when dealing with syncing transactions from Shopify to Quickbooks Online. The support has also been great. When I ran into trouble, Ben was there to help me in less than a minute and resolved my issue right away!

Ewe Ewe Yarns
Quase 2 anos usando o app
1 de novembro de 2023

We had an issue with sales orders from shopify pulling through to Quickbooks and Lori knew exactly what was the issue and resolved it straight away. Thank you and really appreciated.

Live Healthillie
27 de novembro de 2023

I was having an issue with a sync & the customer service agent, Rom, was extremely helpful getting solved quickly. I am very happy with Rom's support --they were incredibly helpful.

adoorn
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
24 de outubro de 2023

We had an integration error which was quickly resolved by our support tech Ben. Ben was very helpful in identifying and correcting the error and super nice throughout the process. Super helpful and recommend the product and support (specifically Ben)!

Official Halifax Mooseheads Shop