QuickBooks Online Global , 2.237 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de janeiro de 2024

I had the pleasure of chatting with David regarding a system error message I received. David was so pleasant, explained the issue, and solved it quickly and efficiently - so crucial during a busy work day. Thank you David!

Evolve Medical Inc.
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
10 de janeiro de 2024

Great customer service from Sherwin! I had an error trying to sync my products and he noticed and directly chatted with me asking if I needed help. Solved my issue right away.

Miss Mimi
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
3 de janeiro de 2024

Sherwin provided amazing assistance with issues syncing shopify and quickbooks. So refreshing to have immediate help, and fast to solve all issues. Thank you Sherwin!

Eloise Home
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
13 de dezembro de 2023

Rom was very helpful with an issue I encountered with the Quickbooks connector. He diagnosed and solved the problem very quickly.

CULT FILM
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

Paul was super helpful from the support team

She Selected
8 meses usando o app
15 de dezembro de 2023

Sherwin was very fast and efficient at sorting out my query, thank you very much - great chat support service!

SLIPFREE® RETAIL
12 de dezembro de 2023

I came a cross couple of tech issues back to back, and Ronnie was able to help me tremendously. As of today, all problems have been resolved. What a big relief!

JuneBee Baby, Inc. Artisan Clothing Shop
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

Merci à Sherwin pour sa précieuse aide.

Dussaultfab
6 meses usando o app
13 de dezembro de 2023

ROM was very quick and helpful to resolve my issue with orders not syncing! Thank you very much for keeping me running smoothly!

Soaring Suds Soap Co., LLC
12 de dezembro de 2023

Sherwin is the best - speedy and helpful!

ALEXANDRA KNIGHT