QuickBooks Online Global

QuickBooks Online Global

Plano gratuito disponível. Pode haver cobranças adicionais.
Classificação (4,9)
Avaliações
Programador
1632 avaliações
1484 avaliações
Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
1484 avaliações
3 de fevereiro de 2023

The Onesaas QBO product is the easiest way to connect and sync your data between Shopify and QBO. I encountered some issues with syncing data and the support team assisted me with it right away. I worked with Clarisse and am very impressed with her knowledge, professionalism, and attention to detail. Clarisse completely understood the situation that our business encountered and quickly took steps to help us resolve it. She addressed all my questions in a thorough and friendly manner. I felt she went above and beyond in providing a detailed solution and did it so with excellent customer service. Thank you very much for your help.

Xcitetech
3 de fevereiro de 2023

I am very new to this whole accounting game and was a little nervous to import data from our Shopify account into Quick Books but knew it was the quickest and easiest method. When I went into the app and had filled in the necessary information, I quickly realized the information would only import from today! I was horrified as I had hoped to collect data from a year ago. I clicked on the chat button and was quickly connected with a wonderful tech by the name of "David". He walked me through the pros and cons of importing a years' worth of date. After weighing the pros and cons I decided to proceed. David set the parameters and initiated the sync. It took a short period of time and over 980 transactions were imported with a few errors. David walked me through fixing the errors and everything was imported into my QuickBooks account! AMAZING!!! Thank you so much David! You saved me hours of importing information.

Fed by Alex
2 de fevereiro de 2023

I recently started using the Onesaas product and have been thoroughly impressed with the level of support and expertise provided by Ben. His attention to detail and ability to understand my specific business needs has made the integration process seamless and stress-free. With his quick response times and personalized approach, I have complete confidence in his ability to resolve any issues that may arise. Ben goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and I am truly grateful for his dedication to his work. Would love to see AUTOMATIC SYNCING of product price/description etc to quickbooks tho. Thanks again

Ça Marche
1 de fevereiro de 2023

My problem sorted straight away. Would highly recommend this. Troy was great and got to the problem immediately

Zag Bijoux
Austrália
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 20 hours
1 de fevereiro de 2023

Fought using the online version for sooo long but connectors for desktop were a substantial problem. Couldn't believe how easy this integration was and how seamlessly it works including payment info. I've had a couple little hiccups but support (Ben) is always available FAST and gets it fixed and explained (when I ask) just as quick. Couldn't be happier with this app and the support behind it! Thank you for making my day so much easier!!

IT Yuda
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 5 months
31 de janeiro de 2023

Rom was very helpful followed through and was patient. Thank you so much for your help. Will definitely use you again.

Social Brew
Estados Unidos
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 year
30 de janeiro de 2023

Only just started the app but am happy with it so far. BEN was helpful in assisting me with set up and answering any questions I had.

Hawthorn
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 16 days
30 de janeiro de 2023

Great app. Very useful for automatically adding orders to QB. Great customer service as well. David was very helpful and friendly with syncing some items. Thank you!

Victory Range Hoods
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 12 days
27 de janeiro de 2023

Excellent Support! I come to love the QBO Global Connector. Received excellent support from David! Highly recommend

Anicura Natural Pet Solutions
Reino Unido
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 2 days
27 de janeiro de 2023

Raphael was very helpfull in resolving some of the errors i had! The service was also very quick and professional.

Watchcraft Studios