QuickBooks Online Global , 1 823 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
1 de junho de 2023

Sherwin was super patient with me and had answered all my questions. Thank you for all your help to make this install easy

TheraVape-Wholesale
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 35 minutes
31 de maio de 2023

Amazing Service! Quick responses and very helpful and insightful. A big thank you to Karol who always seems to be the lucky winner to help me with my issues!

First Aid Plus
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 12 months
31 de maio de 2023

Very good support from Paul, helpful and quick to respond. Definitely knows what he's doing. Patient and solved the problem quickly.

Sow & Arrow
Reino Unido
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 2 hours
31 de maio de 2023

So far so good this app should be an amazing help. Set up was super easy and the support team are very helpful. Chatted with Shervin who was a superstar. Much appreciate!

Barn Burner Hockey
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 14 days
30 de maio de 2023

Troy was awesome and was super helpful in finding out what the issue was that I was having and finding a solution!

Leon River Premium Beef
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: Over 1 year
30 de maio de 2023

Sherwin was an absolute GEM! He was so very patient with me and helped walk me thru the entire process! Made changes when something wasn't quite like I needed it, extremely knowledgeable, and just a joy to work with!! I am very hopeful that this app will be everything that I need to sync Shopify POS with Quickbooks Online. I am coming from the world of Quickbooks POS with Quickbooks Desktop as our system for the past 15 years, I was getting quite frustrated with Quickbooks for doing away with their POS system and recommending Shopify POS, as they were not talking to each other in the way I was used to with everything just happening in the background with me not having to do journal entries or any extra work to keep my books in order with the old system. I believe we have almost everything syncing close to the way it used to and I will only have a slight learning curve to adjust to. :) I am very happy and pleased!!! THANK YOU so very much Sherwin and team!!!

Hungry Critters Feed & Supply LLC
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 6 hours
30 de maio de 2023

Sherwin was a pleasure to work with. He was prompt and helped me get everything in order. I wish I made the switch sooner as the process was fast and easy.

My Flavours
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 23 minutes
30 de maio de 2023

We had two errors appear on our notification. After sending a reply email, David responded very quickly and cleared up the errors.

Reformed Free Publishing Association
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 year
30 de maio de 2023

Great support from Rom, much appreciated! He helped me link my shopify account to quickbooks fast & easy.

Dapper Industries SA
África do Sul
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 12 hours
30 de maio de 2023

The "Shopify Connector by Intuit" app is truly fantastic! Not only does it seamlessly integrate my Shopify store with Quickbooks, but the customer support provided by Karol is outstanding. Whenever I had a question or encountered an issue, Karol was there to assist me promptly and effectively.

Yi commerce solutions