QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

appliedartscoffee

I was having syncing problems due to something being deleted -- and Dean was so helpful in helping me figure out how to fix the issue! All fixed.

Mangum Pottery

We just moved over to Quickbooks Connector from the Bold app for syncing with Shopify. It looks real nice and Dean was extremely helpful answering our questions through a chat.

The Wild Botanist

had been putting this off for some time but got on a livechat with Lori and had immediate and satisfactory help with my sync issues - not only did she get the issues fixed quickly, but also explained as we went along and gave me better understanding / confidence of the setup . Excellent service

Boutique MOI - Mode féminine

Je suis super satisfaite, j'ai été servie par ROM et elle ma guidé du début à la fin. Super service.

KingsBottle.com

I am new to the app. Lots of concerns before we use any apps. But it works, and ROM is very helpful and guide us to fix the problems. Great service!

Encore Equestrian

Time spent using app 41 minutes

time saver! very easy to use. excellent support from BEN!! Thank you!!
Was able to answer any of my questions quickly and professionally.

Coiro Shop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I needed some help to sync my products. Ben was supper helpful and professional. . He helped me with everything and answered all my questions. Now everything is set up and working great.

It's All Good Goods

I had a few error messages with our sync, so I reached out for help and Clarisse replied and fixed our sync issues w/in minutes. Super fast reply and fix!

Lanalou

Location Egypt
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing Integration and their support is top notch and show a lot of care. My latest experience was with Sherwin and she did an awesome job. 200% recommend this app.

SQUAREAT

Time spent using app About 1 hour

David was really helpful and he double checked the integration I was doing and finished the set up properly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121