QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Noonday Light Botanicals

Location Philippines

The customer service on this app was so awesome! Ben was so kind, patient and really helped me navigate through the app step by step. As someone who didn't have any background on any of this, I really appreciated that he answered all my questions clearly and went over and beyond to make sure I understood the whole process. One of the best customer service experiences I've had so far. Thank you, Ben!

freshjuicenz

Location New Zealand

Karol was super responsive and kind. Straight to the solution in seconds. Thank you very much! This is my first time using it and all went well so far!

www.aeropanda.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works really well! Every time I have questions I use the chat and they have helped me immediately. Dean did a great job today.

Dart Disposable

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Rafael was super helpful and fixed everything I had issues with. He explained everything I had questions about. 5 stars!

Eh Okay Transfers

I have used this app to connect Shopify to my QuickBooks online account with it. This is my first time using it and all went well so far! Support is great and helped me immediately and well with the few small errors I had made.
Thank you to Dean in Chat support for his patience and guidance. He was great.
Definitely would recommend this app!

RallyHero

Time spent using app 32 minutes

This was so easy to get set up. Once I had an issue (user error on my end) ROM was quick in the chat to get us up and going.

Dakota Timber Company

Time spent using app About 2 years

Once set up correctly, this app works great! We were having syncing issues for custom products/items (we didn't have a setting turned on correctly), and Rom helped us out! They were super quick in diagnosing our problem and fixing it. Overall their chat feature to get in contact with their service team is helpful and very convenient.

Skcfarmfencing

Had some issues with Quickbooks and Shopify talking to each other, and David helped me out very quickly and walked me through it. Awesome work, thanks!

Treefort Naturals

Great service from BEN! Thank you for quick and easy service. Took care of my problem very quickly. Happy for the hassle-free support.

Tigerbear

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I used this app to help me connect the products (445 variants) from our shopify store with the help of "Rom" (chat support associate). Best customer service experience ever! I highly recommend this app. Big shout out to Rom for their support. Incredible! Thank you Rom!