QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Smart Ghar

I am very new to accounting and their support was very helpful in resolving my issues. the app works perfect for me and has done all my sales sync. Ronnie was super helpful.

Driftless Chocolates

I had questions in set-up and Troy walked me through what I needed to know and did a fantastic job in doing so. Excellent!

ArtisanoDesigns

So far so good. We're figuring it all out. Thus far support has been very responsive! Thanks for your help...

Salt + Cedar

This is a great solution, made better by Ronnie being extremely patient and helpful assisting me with my setup queries.

Southern Stitches

I'm using this app to better track inventory between shopify and Quickbooks so I can run reports. Karol was very knowledgable and helpful in getting me properly set up, as I had issues on my end. She was very patient in narrowing down my issues and got me fixed up! I haven't got to use the app yet, but thought her customer service skills were worth rating!

SM Global Shop

Thank you for Karol. I have an issue with Shopify but she solves everything very quickly. I like it !!!

Tactical Flow Meter

The customer service reps who help out are AMAZING! They fix any problems, that are MOSTLY made by "ourselves" because we are not clear how the whole thing works. THEN, when they fix a broken element for you they TEACH you what it is you did wrong by the EXAMPLE! LOVE IT. They are FAST! Thanks so much for all your SUPER FAST help! I have worked with Sherwan, Marck, Rafael and Vincent and they are ALL Super AWESOME! Thanks again! YOU GUYS are why I use OneSaas! Today Paul helped me out with a big problem that I self created. They are BRILLIANT FAST and SUPER NICE!

Jeweled with Grace

Karol & Hazel, have been exceptional in their ability to solve my syncing problems, which I probably created. Epic customer service!!

Special Needs Xpress

Had a doubt spoke with Karol, provided great support and response. Very satisfied. I know that if I have another doubt they will be able to assist me.

Bunnytickles

Vince from onesaas has offered great help and service. All the issues were sorted in such short time. Strongly recommended this app and service. It save me lots of time to do the stocktake.