QuickBooks Online Global

QuickBooks Online Global

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 29, 2021

Rominick was super helpful, and they concisely informed me how to resolve the issue I was having. Great support.

Juice Master
June 28, 2021

Ronnie did his best to assist us in sync! All questions answered and his was very helpful. Appreciate his help

MinMaxDeals
June 25, 2021

Paul gave me excellent support in setting up the app and making sure that it worked the way I wanted it to. Really excellent customer support, I can't believe it's free!

Implicit Audio
June 25, 2021

SHERWIN is a super star !!!!!!! well Done great service !!! was really impressed with the service !!!

USB & MORE
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 24, 2021

So far this app has done everything it's supposed to. Benielle and Ronnie have been very helpful in getting the integration set up exactly how I wanted it. I like the many options available for integration.

Boston Dog Butlers
June 24, 2021

Sherwin was able help solve my error with assigning transaction to the wrong payment account. Thank you

Z & Zee
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 23, 2021

Troy was able to find a solution to my duplicate order # issue by adding a prefix! Thinking out of the box & handled it fast!

MauziesFineJewelry
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 21, 2021

Super easy to connect your shopify store to quickbooks. Sherwin helped me with a simple issue and did so really fast. He also answered a few questions I had. I know now that for any issues that come up in the future I will be able to count on the customer service.

Dukes Of Nukes
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
June 18, 2021

Used OneSaas to sync the Sales. Worked with Troy from OneSaas and he was very helpful. Very thorough customer service and was extremely patient. I would recommend. Looking forward to when OneSaas can integrate Bundles into the auto sync as well

Haute Noire
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited September 6, 2021

Love this app, saves me so much time, sends me an email to let me know if there are any issues with the sync, and if your not sure how to fix it there is always someone available on the online chat to help. Clarisse has helped me out a few times now and has always sorted the issues and explained how to avoid future issues.

SnowPaw Store