QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Connected Devices

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 3 years

Hazel was an absolute star!!! She was kind and patient with helping us migrate to the new platform. Absolutely outstanding service. 5 STARS!!!!

Go See Christy Beauty

Vince really helped me! It was a long chat getting things set up. Please note that if you want all your items itemized to reconcile, you need an additional accounting app! He was very patient!

Orange Dot Baking Company

Vince was super helpful in helping me troubleshoot some tricky transactions in Shopify. Thanks Vince! This product has made it much easier to keep track of my transactions in QBO and has greatly reduced what I was paying my bookkeeper.

Zefiro Chicago

Getting set up was easy and well worth the initial trial period to see if the app is right for you/your business. The thing that gives OneSaas a 5 star rating is the customer service. I had a few sync issues that were slowing us down and kept us from getting the most out of the app. I just spent about 30 minutes chatting with Karol who walked me through the process to get it all set up properly. So helpful and absolutely great to work with. There are many apps out there that do similar things but customer service is king in my eyes. Thanks for all the help Karol!

Rheos

Time spent using app About 2 years

Wonderful experience. Not only is the app very intelligent the customer service is even better. They're always there to help with fast and knowledgable service to resolve issues on the spot. I've reached out several times and always to friendly service. Most recently, Karol and Ronnie have been a fantastic help. Thank you!

Wallace Mercantile Shop

Just signed up on the app. Had some syncing difficulties but Hazel was really good walking me through and helping me to get it working properly.

Ellen Vandamme

Location Belgium

great support!
fast, glad to help, friendly, it's not always easy to set up everything for a new software, but they are there to help!

Pure Salt Shoppe

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hazel from customer support was extremely helpful and quick to respond. We are integrating our Shopify store with QBO, and she made the process really easy to understand.

Inks N Stuff Ltd.

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

David did an awesome job helping me with our critical sync issues. Super patient and professional to work with!

Octavia Elizabeth Jewelry

Just figuring the App out still, but so far Hazel has been so helpful! Thank you Hazel! Will need some more time to make sure app works etc, but so far, happy.