QuickBooks Online Global

QuickBooks Online Global

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 9, 2021

We haven't used the app yet however I have contacted support twice today and the response is quick and very helpful. Thank-you to Ronnie and Troy for the links with much needed information to get us started

Elite Xpression
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
June 9, 2021

Vince was patient with me when I couldn't figure out how to setup the account. Terrific support. App works well.

Sleeve Apparel
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 9, 2021

Troy is amazing with the set up, he's super patient and guide me through and helped me synced my data to Quickbook. Highly recommend

Ounced
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 9, 2021

Sherwin was amazing at guiding me through the set up. Five starts every day. The app seems to do the job, I just wish I had done it sooner.

c-monsta.com
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
June 8, 2021

Great customer service - Benielle was a huge help and helped fix the problem I was having in just a few minutes! A+

Kaden Apparel
June 7, 2021

Absolutely amazing customer service. Very helpful & friendly service. Karol helped me correct many errors I had made with my initial set up, everything is now running smoothly. Thank you Karol!

Bohemi Handcrafted
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 4, 2021

I tried this app. Paul was extremely good and sharp in hearing my requirements, including provide sound advice on creating the correct New Income Account category for my newly start shopify website whereby I trying to synch it to my parent company QuickBooks account. The only thing I'm stuck with is, my website default is selling in USD and my parent company QB others Sales is in MYR. Now I need to checkout whether I can edit my QB into Multi Currency and whether it would caused adding USD into my Sales Income Ledger mixing up with my existing MYR. Paul recommended I ask if QB can convert it automatically into my LOCAL MYR after this APP synch the shopify USD sales into my *Multi-Currency QB, (*if my QB is switched to Multi-Currency subsequently). We are still exploring this and will need to update Paul prior next step. Thanks Paul for superb and patient support from every step of the way guiding me to set up. I would give Paul 6 STARS for that! I will connect with Paul again soon hopefully can use the App to synch with my USD default Shopify with my QB and only if QB is capable of Auto-Convert the Shopify USD Sales that was synch into my QB after Multi-Currency is ON. God Bless lets hear what QB say. In the meantime I cannot use this App yet. Once again thanks Paul will catchup soon.

MultiLightCreator (Wholly owned by Gift To You Ideas)
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 4, 2021

Top-notch service from all of the team started with Ronnie, Sherwin and finally, Karol who gets the cherry on the pie. Good tool and very helpful along the way will definitely recommend it. Thanks very much.

Kitchway
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited August 12, 2021

used QB online for many years, thanks for Ronnie, Paul and Vincent for their patient answers for assisting my onesaas using.

PonyCycle, Inc.
June 1, 2021

Sherwin and Rafael did an amazing job in fixing the issues we were getting when syncing Shopify with Quickbooks. Great job and they were quick to respond too!

Tristar Alpha General Trading