QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kosher Countertop

This app is amazing, and works so well. And you cant forget the amazing customer service! Thank you Karol!

Mi Salon Online

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Rafael responded quickly and was very helpful and he was able to resolve our problem. Customer service was awesome!

GF Oats Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Marck is always super quick to respond and has been very helpful with us getting this app set up. We've received great customer service.

Darling Daylight

Rafael was very helpful and took the time to help me understand. I really appreciate a customer service that is resourceful to their customers.especially being a new business owner.

Diabetes Education Services

All of my interactions with their team has been positive. Today Karol, spent a lot of time with me, breaking down Open Saas and helping me better understand their platform.

Hungry Bark

I never take the time to write reviews - but I felt obligated to share my experience this time. I received absolutely excellent customer service from the team at OneSaas, specifically Karol.

Karol was patient, hands on, and really took the time to understand the complicated request and find a solution to solve the problem I had.

Thank you!

Shop Little PinWheel

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks, Karol for your guidance and to see into the matter for further support. I really appreciate your help.

F&A Aquariums

Still getting set up but first impressions are great! Karol answered every question within seconds, Karol gave me all the information i needed and some.

Thanks again!

Japan Vapor

Time spent using app About 2 years

Things are working great with OneSaas. Currently use this app to sync my multiple Shopify stores to a single QBO account. QBO is our main inventory management, and it nicely push and sync orders, inventory, and product within the 2 systems.

The CS support is helpful and polite, Sherwin has provided me great help in solving some of the issues I had. Been using them for more than a year now, and plan to do so for more years!

In Grape Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to connect Shopify with QuickBooks Online. I needed assistance syncing payments, and Karol in customer service helped right away. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. Great service means a lot!