QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

woom USA

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Great customer service. Karol has helped me set it up and supported me quickly. Overall, great experience

Sockla

Location Spain

Karol was SUPER helpful. She fixed the problem within minutes. I had a few issues with the syncing, but within 10 minutes I was back-up and running. Thank you!!!!!!!

Hubman and Chubgirl

Sherwin is just awesome!
He rescued me with the weird errors in QBO and Shopify syncing...Thank! for the quick service. I loved it 10/10

Kosher Countertop

This app is amazing, and works so well. And you cant forget the amazing customer service! Thank you Karol!

Mi Salon Online

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Rafael responded quickly and was very helpful and he was able to resolve our problem. Customer service was awesome!

GF Oats Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Marck is always super quick to respond and has been very helpful with us getting this app set up. We've received great customer service.

Darling Daylight

Rafael was very helpful and took the time to help me understand. I really appreciate a customer service that is resourceful to their customers.especially being a new business owner.

Diabetes Education Services

All of my interactions with their team has been positive. Today Karol, spent a lot of time with me, breaking down Open Saas and helping me better understand their platform.

Hungry Bark

I never take the time to write reviews - but I felt obligated to share my experience this time. I received absolutely excellent customer service from the team at OneSaas, specifically Karol.

Karol was patient, hands on, and really took the time to understand the complicated request and find a solution to solve the problem I had.

Thank you!

Shop Little PinWheel

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks, Karol for your guidance and to see into the matter for further support. I really appreciate your help.