QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

Halo 42

Support has been really helpful. Rep helping us with initial testing was great. And just finished working with Dean to troubleshoot a few items during our initial import. Thank you!

Keika

Ben is the BEST support person I have ever had in my life! He was extremely patient, and answered (no joke) 50+ questions I had related to accounting and properly connecting my Shopify to QuickBooks. This guy deserves a raise!!

Gabe Clothing

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Such a useful app! Makes transferring data from shopify sales to quickbooks a piece of cake. Still new to quickbooks, but this app has made at least the shopify integration simple. Also great customer service team, super quick and helpful. David was able to get me started and solved some problems I was having,

Harwell Godfrey

I can't thank Karol enough with OneSaas. I was having a coding issue for Shopify invoices and she solved the problem quickly. Her service was exceptional and saved me so much time

Holibae

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great to bring orders in from Shopify to automatically create invoices in QuickBooks! Ronnie was a great help getting it all set up :)

Simpson & Vail

I'm still getting things set up with Quickbooks so I don't have a lot of feedback on that, however, the connector app is working great. I'm reviewing today to give kudos to Customer Support. I set up a chat this morning and spoke with Ben who was quick and efficient at helping me with an issue.

Soldier Boy Beef Jerky

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have used other apps in the past to sync QBO and Shopify and so far I am very pleased with this app. I am extremely happy with the level of support that this app provides. David did an outstanding job helping me out today!

NeuronMocap

Great Support by Dean. Very responsive and helpful. Provided a few issues i had with our sync and the issues were found and addressed.

Cali Raised Moto

Time spent using app About 2 months

We are changing a few things with our products in the system and it was causing errors because the product was connected to the incorrect, inactive parts. I chatted with Ben and he did a refresh on all of my parts so they would now sync to the correct part #. He made it very seamless and easy. Thank you Ben!!

Sydney E-scoot

Location Australia

AFter trying to sort things out myself, I got onto Sherwin who quickly identified my snyc issues and sorted them out for me - thank you! the app is really great and simple - such great support!