QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Annex Distribution

I needed help fixing an error during a data sync. Sherwin was a great help when I needed support and resolved the issue quickly and painlessly

Shami Group Inc

Time spent using app About 2 months

Brother BEN was a BIG HELP! I seriously dont know why people use A2X. This is lovely and seamless and the support is fantastic!

La Revanche de la Joie

Sherwin a été très aidant pour m'aider à synchroniser notre boutique en ligne Shopify avec Quickbook. Il a résolu rapidement les petits détails qui faisaient défaut.

Sonny and Dot Boutique

I needed some help fixing errors in my sync. Ben was very helpful and took care of my problem quickly!

StartPrint Hong Kong

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Sherwin is very helpful and resouceful. He helped with my question and corcen. Thanks Rom! I would recommond this app to everyone.

Breed Science

Ben was excellent support would recommend to everyone. Thanks ben for all of your wonderful help!!!

houstonllew

Dean was very helpful in solving how to post NetTerms. We mapped it to the Undeposited Funds account, then they all posted the way we were operating before.

Treksta uk

Time spent using app About 1 year

Good functional software, Good support from Ben today resolving sync issues. Would recommend to others

leggingsandvino.com

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Very excited about how easy this app seems to use! Had to chat to troubleshoot connection issues, but Karen answered me immediately and got me fixed in about 2 minutes!

Kanata Trade Co.

ROM was super helpful. Thanks. I called to help separate my sales into different accounts and Rom talked me through the entire process.