QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Belle Togs

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

it is a great app, with help from Rominick i was able to integrate QuickBooks and Shopify. he was indeed helpfull to me and i got the results i needed

Ros Oir Boutique

Sherwin was super helpful!! Immediately knew the resolution to all my queries & with seconds had the changes implemented. First class customer service. I wish I had went straight to the Chat instead of trying to figure it out on my own.

Songbird Boutique

This app is the BOMB. The customer service is AMAZING. It makes my life 1000x easier not having to enter my invoices manually within Quickbooks! I had some errors pop up over the weekend and working a full-time job outside of my boutique business gives me little to no time during the day to reach out for assistance, but was happily met with the online chat function being available at 8:00pm EST. I was helped by Karol this evening and she was super kind and even sent my screenshots of directions to help me resolve the errors when I couldn't figure it out. She was very kind, courteous, and eager to help me. 10 out of 10 recommend this app! You really can't go wrong!

LIRA CLOTHING CANADA

Ben was very helpful in walking me through the integration of Shopify to our QBO. His expertise and patience made it a very smooth experience.

Wild Man Drinking Company

QuickBooks is super useful and the connector works well. I would recommend it to anyone. Lori was very helpful.

Aquila Apparel

Location Pakistan

Rom Helped me in connecting my store to QB online and he was very smooth in passing the info and guided me in detail about how it works. it was a good experience.

Fensport Ltd

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Super fast and accurate support by Sherwin today. Very happy! The app has always worked very well and got everything done that we need it to do.

Offset Bushings | Shock Mounting Hardware

Fantastic service and a great, easy to use app. Rom helped me sync older orders which got me out of a pickle. Thanks Rom!

Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft

Troy helped me to resolve an issue that was complex and stayed with me on it for hours. Cant speak highly enough of him. Thx team!

No-H2O Franchise Supplies

Time spent using app 1 day

I started using this app to help me have everything in place when it comes to accounts and reconciliation. So far, everything is synchronizing properly between Shopify and Quickbooks. I encounter two issue but with the fantastic help from Rom was sort it in a matter of few minutes.