QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Iconic Chick Boutique

Karol jumped on chat with me and literally did all the work I have been dreading doing that had been prevented me from getting quick books months ago. She went above and beyond and literally set up my whole back end to make sure I was syncing everything correct. If I knew it would've been this easy, I would've done it from the beginning. Karol is a rockstar! she saved me so much time, effort, and confusion the whole nine yards and then some!

Pine Crest Health and Safety Products

I wanted to bring over some historical sales data into Quickbooks from earlier in the year. The customer service of QuickBooks Connector was excellent. Almost immediate e-mail responses to all of my questions and they were able to do what I needed. Thank you.

PCASkin

This app is great to sync data from Shopify to Quickbooks for free!! Before we came across this app we were using a restricted app, I am glad we came across this. I had a query and Sherwin was really helpful in resolving that. Thanks Sherwin.

Solios Watches

Top customer service I've received in a while. Lori was simply amazing and spent 2 hours with me making sure everything worked and synced properly. Highly recommended

SPIRIT OF THE MAKER

Location Australia

Rom provided excellent support to help me solve my data transfer queries and get my app syncing properly with quickbooks online

Rocky Roost

This app is easily integrated and saves a lot of time. There are a few small quirks but Vincent at customer services helped correct them properly. Overall the app and customer service are great!

The Quest Suppliers

Location Australia

Sherwin was very helpful and patient with assisting me through syncing my data. Highly recommend for the easy of use and service.

Sew Something Simple

Great support from Ben today, thank you. Great integration app thats saved me hours of time. I recommend the app to anyone using quickbooks with Shopify.

Noonday Light Botanicals

Location Philippines

The customer service on this app was so awesome! Ben was so kind, patient and really helped me navigate through the app step by step. As someone who didn't have any background on any of this, I really appreciated that he answered all my questions clearly and went over and beyond to make sure I understood the whole process. One of the best customer service experiences I've had so far. Thank you, Ben!

freshjuicenz

Location New Zealand

Karol was super responsive and kind. Straight to the solution in seconds. Thank you very much! This is my first time using it and all went well so far!